Chapter Ten

Frank P.O.V

I awoke to an empty room, my arm naturally patting the side of me to check if Gerard was there. This time he wasn't, and I hoped that he had gone to eat. He had spent so much time making sure that I fed properly, he hardly ever took time out to care for himself. I also hoped that he was having some time with his brother, having been apart from each other for so long. I stretched, turning over to face the other side of the room. I froze. Somebody was sat there. I opened my mouth to shout for Gerard, but their cold, mottled hand shot up to cover my mouth.

"Ssssssh." He said, an evil smile spread across his face. I couldn't see him properly, with the room being incredibly dark. I could see the glint in his evil eyes, his thumb traced the shape of my lips. "Wouldn't want him to hear, would we?" He chuckled to himself, standing up. He drew back the blinds so that I could see him properly. It was Daniel, his dark hair framing his face, he was taller than I had expected. His eyes dark, skin grey and mottled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice shaky. I tried to edge away from him, to go to the other side of the bed. But he ran to the other side, flashing me his sharp, white teeth.

"I don't think I'm at liberty to answer that, Frankie baby. Let's just say that I knew your little boyfriend before he met you, and he's not all high and mighty." He shook his head, laughing to himself. I froze again, why was he in our room? What did he want? All of those questions were ready to leave my parted lips, but couldn't find the courage to leave my mouth. I closed my eyes, hoping and praying that this was all one huge nightmare.
"It's not a nightmare Frankie." He said, laughing to himself again. I opened an eye, he was standing over me, I could smell the fresh blood on his breath.

"Please. Don't. Whatever you want to do, or whatever you're going to do- just please, don't."  I begged, backing up in my bed, trying to sit upright. He pushed me down, my wrists clicking as they gave way from the force that he pushed me down with.

"I don't want to do anything to you, in fact, you repulse me. The fact that he cares more about you than he ever did about me makes me want to kill you right here, right now." He growled, he got closer and closer to my face. He was definitely a vampire, I could tell from his ice-cold touch. He flashed me his teeth, staring down at my neck. He was probably going to drink from me, it was clear to me now that he was working with the vampire that Gerard and Mikey had destroyed without the click of a finger. "But, what I do want, is the blood that's lying in your veins. You don't need it, do you?" He asked, a smile breaking out across his face.
I tried to push him off, but his hands shot down at an unnatural speed, pinning them above my head. He sank his teeth into my neck,  a pained yet quiet screech coming from my mouth.

I heard footsteps, as Daniel's mouth moved away from my neck. "See you soon." He smiled wickedly, poking me in the cheek. He drew back the blinds, climbing out of the window. It closed as soon as Gerard entered the room. He noticed that I was visibly shaken, because he rushed towards me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you okay baby? You don't look so good." He said, staring into my eyes. There was no evidence of Daniel's visit, the bite marks that he had given to me had already healed as soon as Gerard had entered the room. I shook my head quickly, tears leaking out of my eyes as I threw myself into his arms.

"I had a nightmare Gerard, please don't ever leave me again." I sobbed into his neck, he held me tightly. I could tell that he was frowning.

"I was gone for just a minute." He said, rocking me from side to side. He pulled away from me, planting a kiss on my forehead, trying to reassure me that everything was okay. It wasn't, it really really wasn't. But for the moment, in that moment, I felt like I couldn't be any safer. "Do you want to talk about it?" He offered, wiping the tears from my eyes with his thumbs.

"I don't think so." I sniffled, trying to make the tears stop flowing. He pouted, kissing my lips, holding my face so that I couldn't stray away from him. His tongue parted my lips, finding it's way into my mouth, the cold of his breath a pleasant warmth to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, part of my way of begging him not to leave me. Ever. The tears stopped flowing, as his hands found their way to my hair. His fingers curled around sections of it, running the strands through them.

"I promise, that I won't leave you again. Not even for a few moments. Not even for a few seconds. Because, honestly, I can't bear to be away from you." He said, his smile soothing the nightmare of the moments before. However, one thing was going round my mind at breakneck speed- who was Daniel, and what did he have against Gerard?
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Spring/Sun/Winter/Dread by Everything Everything

A.N
If you've read both Blood and Vampires Will Never Hurt You, you may have a slight inkling as to who one of the main characters in this sequel is ;) just a helpful hint ;)

Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out :)