Chapter Two

Frank P.O.V

I hid my face with my hood, people would panic if they saw the horrors underneath it. My fangs rested on my bottom lip, with Gerard tightly holding onto my arm. He made me feel safe, confident that I could keep my hunger under wraps. He knew what he was doing, and I trusted that he would keep me from harming innocent people.
We waited quietly for the cleaners to open the back door, with their backs turned, Gerard and I snook inside. I could already smell my meal, even being hundreds of metres away. My stomach growled, it's excitement threatening to show itself.

"Keep it together, Frankie." He said to me quietly, patting my arm. I nodded, closing my eyes for a brief moment. I had to try and calm down, I couldn't go mad and devour the entire hospital. I kept my head down as Gerard led me to the blood bank, the smells making my stomach grow louder. He looked around to check if the coast was clear- it was. He closed the door behind us, I threw my hoodie on the ground, throwing myself at the shelf with the bags of blood.

Throughout my feeding frenzy, I noticed that Gerard looked on at me with fascination. He too held a blood bag in his hand, and was sipping from it as he watched. I ripped into ten bags, pouring the blood into my mouth. I breathed out with satisfaction as my stomach stopped its growling. The feeling of drinking blood was euphoric, I had no idea how Gerard could keep so calm about it. If I had been alive for as long as Gerard, I know that I would've wreaked havoc on every settlement on earth. I tossed a bag aside, leaving trails of blood on the floor as I moved around the room.

"Bet this isn't as good as blood from a living, breathing person." I found myself calling to him as I was crouched down on the floor, drinking from another bag. Gerard raised an eyebrow, nodded slowly. Clearly that was a no, he hated drinking from living people. I had no opinion on the matter, as he wouldn't allow me to drink from anybody. He was so caring, even about his food. Slowly walking over to him, I licked the dripping blood from my lips. I stood in front of him, staring at his adoring face.

"I'm not kissing you until you clean up, Frankie," He joked, I rolled my eyes, walking around him to find more blood, "don't overfill yourself, even though you need the blood it will make you throw up." He added, turning around to watch me.

I held up a single finger, about to sink my teeth into the bag, "Last one." I whispered, piercing the bag. I drained the bag flat in a matter of seconds, feeling the satisfaction wash over me. I sighed, contented, dropping the bag on the floor.

"Pick that up, we have to make it look like we weren't here." He chuckled, I scowled, grudgingly picking it up. Why did he care so much to cover his- our tracks? So what if doctors came in here looking for blood, they wouldn't believe that a vampire had come in here and drained almost a quarter of their stash. Gerard chuckled again, shoving the last of the bags into my arms, picking up my hoodie. He looked at it, about to clean my face with it, instead he kissed my lips. I smiled, holding his face to mine so that he couldn't escape. I could taste the blood in his mouth.

"Nope, no more. That's all you get until we get home." He teased, wiping the rest of the blood from my face with the hood of my hoodie. My eyes had returned to normal, my teeth had receded back into my mouth. I looked normal, as normal as the dead could be. I knew that I looked forward to getting home.
He peered around the door, making sure that again the coast was clear. It was, and we giggled as we hurried along the corridor. We each dumped the bags that we had collected off the floor into the huge trashcan outside the door we had come in through, running into the forest.

The trees swayed softly in the late summer breeze, the leaves brushed against our faces as we jogged through the forest. I wanted to get home and curl up next him, I loved it when he held me. I felt safe, loved, cared for.

"Look how pretty the lake is." Gerard said, stopping as we neared home. It's dark waters mirrored the moon and stars that looked as though that had been painted onto the sky. I smiled, admiring their beauty. Seeing the lake again reminded me of when Gerard had first brought me here, when I was first changing. I was dying, and he was making my last days on earth the best. So far, he had made every immortal day on earth the best. He had heard my thought, playfully punching me in the shoulder.
"I didn't think you loved me that much." He joked with an attractive smile, my jaw dropped.

"I let you change me into a vampire, if that isn't love then I don't know what is." I said, crossing my arms, pretending to be upset. He laughed loudly, his happiness the only warmth that I needed in my life.

"I think it's selfishness. You might've just wanted to be immortal." He shrugged sarcastically, leaning against a tree. I dropped my hoodie on the ground, throwing myself at him. He landed on the floor, I pinned his arms above his head.

"Take it back." I giggled, trying my hardest to not kiss him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- My Body Is A Cage by Arcade Fire

A.N
I feel like this lil sequel is gonna get really cute at parts, and really frustrating at others. I guess it's what makes a good story! But hey, Idk, enough of my rambling XD

Don't forget to comment and vote; it helps me out ;)

(P.S, every ten reads on a I usually start to write the next chapter ;) )