Chapter Seven

Gerard P.O.V

I rocked him from side to side, the movement calming me down. Whoever our new neighbours were, I didn't like them. But I wouldn't let them get in the way of whatever Frank and I decided to do. We would just carry on with our scheme of things, pretending that our neighbours weren't there. As difficult as that would be.

"Can we go to the lake?" Frank asked, an innocent smile spread across his face. His cute expressions never failed to coax me from whatever foul mood I was in.

"Course we can, baby." I squeezed him, if he could breath there would've been no air left in his lungs. I kissed his cheek, as he squirmed in my arms. I loved him so much, I couldn't ever begin to explain how much so. I felt like I had never had a life before him, it was filled with so much sadness and so many lies. But, Frankie was my saviour, and I was his.
I held his hand as we made our way down the the lake, it was already beginning to get dark. The sky was a beautiful shade of pink, and it seemed to light up his marble skin.

"You look so beautiful tonight, you know that Frankie?" I said, gently squeezing his hand. He scoffed, pretending that I wasn't right. "I mean it." I laughed, watching him roll his eyes. For his attitude I decided that I would throw him into the lake.

I watched him peel off his shirt, remembering that first time that we had come here. He wouldn't let me look at his body, I was sure that he himself didn't want to look at his body. The old him made me sad, seeing him so unhappy. But the new him, I couldn't bear to be away from him. I smiled, as he took off his pants, leaving his boxers on. I frowned, wanting him to take everything off. He jumped into the icy waters, all I could see was his eyes imploring me to come in after him. I threw all of my clothes next to his, coming in after him. He tried to swim away from me, laughing, but I was much faster than him. I grabbed him by the leg, pulling him over towards me.

"I mean it when you say you look beautiful, you know that right." I said, brushing his soaking fringe out of his face with one hand, the other holding his hip.

"Why do you say that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, his lips puckered. I wanted to kiss them, but not until after I went through every single reason why I thought that he was beautiful.

"Your eyes are the same colour as the eyes that I fell in love with, they're not that soulless black colour that I hate. I love that you smile more than once every day lately. I love that you allow me to look at your body, because I distinctly remember you forcing me to turn around every time you took your clothes off," I began, tapping him on the nose. He giggled, squirming again, "I also think that your body is amazing, by the way." I added, as he wrapped his legs around my waist. He leant forward, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I smiled, squeezing his side, his hips bucking suddenly.

"What if somebody wanders our way?" Frank said through gasps as I began to nibble on his skin.

"Well, if they look at you I'll get angry, because only I'm allowed to see you naked." I said, I could already feel his bulge against my leg. I smiled, reaching a hand into his boxers. He gasped, letting out a loud moan. I shushed him by kissing him, he moaned into my mouth.

"I've been waiting all day." He whispered, I smiled, thinking exactly the same thing.
I carried him to the shore, laying him down on the ground.

"I know you have." I said in his ear, feeling him squirm underneath me. I chuckled as he moaned, gasping every time I touched him. It was if every time I touched him it burnt, in the pleasurable way that it used to. I planted kisses on his neck, leaving bruises that only lasted a few moments or so until they healed. I made my way down his body, his fingers wrapped around strands of my hair.

I began to feel odd, like something was happening in the woods behind us. I stopped kissing him, he was confused, probably disappointed. He went to ask me what was wrong, until I put a finger to his lips. He nodded, I kissed him again. I got to my feet, helping him up, looking directly into the forest. Somebody had been watching us.

"Put your clothes on baby." I said to him, he obeyed, handing me my shirt. I pulled it over my head, eyes still searching the scene in front of me for whoever, or whatever it was that was watching us. After we were both dressed, he linked my arm, staring into the forest with me.
"Lets go." I said, loudly enough for them to hear. I held Frank's hand, leading him back through the forest. We were both silent, to make sure that we heard if anybody was following us back to the cabin.

Getting towards the edge of the forest, I looked over to Lacey and Daniel's cabin. The lights were on, and Lacey was standing in the window. From where I stood I knew that she had been crying, her once neat makeup was now dripping down her cheeks. I felt for her; I really did. Being kept alive for the sole purpose of sustaining a selfish vampire was not fair on her at all. She seemed to be scanning the forest for something. For Daniel. I shook my head, thinking that it wasn't possible that he could've been watching us, not knowing where we would be. I opened the cabin door, Frank taking his clothes off again, smiling at me. His body dirty, a few dead leaves in his hair. I grinned, slamming the door shut.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Outside by Catfish and the Bottlemen

A.N
Just gonna declare my ongoing addiction to Catfish. Van McCann is too beautiful, and I've recently had the pleasure of going to their three shows in my town, and even photographing them and my GOD it was amazing!!

Anyway, enough of me going on with myself...
Don't forget to comment and vote ;) it helps me out