Chapter Three

*SMUT WARNING- stop judging me it makes things spicy, okay? Okay......*

Gerard P.O.V

"Nope." I said stubbornly, pouting up at him. I could tell that he was resisting the urge to kiss me, I could see it in his eyes. I found it quite amusing. I smiled, breaking free of his grasp on my hands to reach up and kiss him. I sat up with him on my knee, his hands wrapped around my neck as I planted kisses on his.
"You know what?" I asked, pulling away from him as he pouted.

"What?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"I think I much prefer the dirty and animalistic version of you to innocent human you." I said gently, tapping him on the nose. He went to bite my finger. I rolled my eyes playfully, helping him to his feet. I linked his arm, leading him back to our cabin. Both of our clothes now covered in mud. I grew more and more tired as we approached the cabin, the thought of curling up with Frankie made me smile. He pushed the door open, we had no need to lock it. Before he could run off to the shower, I grabbed his arm, pulling him into my chest. I squeezed him, rocking him from side to side before letting him go. He chuckled as he jogged to the bathroom.

I sat down on the couch in the lounge, it overlooked the lake. I watched the moon's reflection in the lake, once again admiring it. I heard Frank turn the water on, and I sank into the couch. I peeled my damp shirt off, throwing it over my shoulder, I couldn't be bother to take my pants off. I was too lazy, and too tired to even think about it. Instead, I played with my hands, watching the ripples in the water for about an hour. Waiting for Frankie to appear again so I could go to sleep. Ever since we had started to live together up here, I didn't like sleeping without him. He was a comfort to me; I loved it when he played with my hair to send me to sleep.

"Gee?" He called to me from along the corridor.

"Huh?" I called with a yawn, stretching my hands.

"I left my hoodie in the woods." He said as I leaned back to see his pouting face.

"I'll buy you another one." I said, getting up to close the blinds that covered the windows overlooking the lake. I walked towards him down the corridor, he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"It was yours."

"I'll buy me another one." I picked him up, throwing him over my shoulder, carrying him to the bedroom. I threw him onto the bed as he giggled to himself. I switched off the light, taking off my earthy pants. He wrapped his leg around my torso, placing his hand on my chest. He knew I was tired, I listened to his thoughts. I couldn't help myself, once I heard them they were like my favourite story. They were mostly about me, occasionally about his mother. He usually kicked those thoughts from his mind by thinking of me.

"I love you." He whispered, crawling on top of me, placing his lips against mine. His tongue found its way into my mouth. I smiled, nibbling his bottom lip. I pushed him off me so that I towered over him.

"Gee's tired Frankie." I said, kissing his neck, moving down towards his chest. He giggled, letting out short breath. I had promised him earlier, after all. I just didn't want to put in a half-assed effort.

"Frankie doesn't care." He whispered, I moved back up to his mouth, pulling him into my lap. He began to grind against me, our bare skin pressed against each other. So much for an early night, I thought, grinding against him, tongue exploring every inch of his mouth. His hand reached down between us, grabbing hold of me. I held him tightly as he slid his hand up and down slowly, jerking his hips as he did. I let out a pleasures gasp, my teeth grazing his neck. Even if I did leave a mark it would be gone in minutes.

I picked him up, gently lying him down. I trailed more kisses down from his lips to his hardened erection. I took it in my hand, looking into his eyes.

"Thank you Gee." He began, before I snaked a finger to his lips. I took him into my mouth, tongue swirling around him. His hips bucked forwards, pushing himself further into the back of my throat. I pulled it out of my mouth, jerking it with my hand. I knew that he was close, I could tell from the pleasures thoughts rushing around his head.

I pulled him on top of me, thrusting into him, his head looking back as my hips thrusted deep inside him. He groaned loudly, hands unsure about what to do with themselves. One grabbed his dick, slowly moving up and down. He liked it slow. With every slow thrust I went further and further inside him, his eyes widened, mouth hanging open. I grabbed his shoulder, bringing his mouth to mine. He moaned into my mouth as I thrusted faster, faster, faster. His head threatened to loll back again, as he let out a loud moan.

"Cum for me Frankie." I whisper into his ear, my hips bucking hard. He let out another loud moan, his cold cum across my chest. I smiled, catching him off guard with another thrust, as I released into him.

"You only got that for being good." I teased, nibbling his bottom lip again. He giggled, wiping his cum from my chest.

"What do I get for being bad?" He teased, I rolled my eyes, pulling him underneath the covers.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- UGH! by The 1975

A.N
Too steamy too soon? Well tough, it was already heading that way.... Frank is a changed boy, he's not afraid of his body- or Gerard's for that matter..

Also, I'm seeing The 1975 in a week and I AM SO EXCITED I MAY OR MAY NOT DIE...

Don't forget to comment and vote, it helps me out ;)