Chapter Twenty-Seven

Gerard P.O.V

The door to Damien's cabin swung open effortlessly, as Mikey strolled in. Reagan began to squirm and scream as he walked towards her, grabbing her chair, dragging her back towards the door. He stopped, turning to face me as she continued to make noise behind us.

"Thanks Gee, I'll be back to help you in a few hours or so." He made a clicking noise at me, grinning, dragging her screaming body out.

All I could focus on was the quiet of the room, and how long Damien and I had been staring at each other. I came to the realisation; I hated him more and more as the seconds ticked slowly by. But, my gaze didn't fall. I wanted to let him know that I wouldn't do as he wanted ever again, I could see in his eyes that he wanted a deep, meaningful conversation about me still loving him. I didn't. I wanted him dead- again. I stood up, his eyes beginning to follow me as I circled him, as a shark would when waiting for its prey to die. Catching him off guard, I ripped the duct tape of his mouth, listening to him curse at me profoundly. I dragged my chair close to him, holding his head by the chin.

"Why? Why did you follow me here? Why couldn't you just see that I don't love you anymore?" I asked sternly, witnessing the cogs turn quickly in his evil brain. He avoided eye contact with me, leaving me hanging for a strong five minutes.

"Because, I thought that maybe you had thought that I was dead, and that I could come back to you and we could be together. That you had waited for me." He said feebly. I scoffed, squeezing his cheeks harder, he was making excuses for his jealousy. He knew how happy Frank and I were together.

"No. I had you buried, because I drained all of the blood from your feeble, little body. I made sure that you died. I pinned you there, on that table, a year and a half ago, so that you wouldn't run off halfway through me drinking your blood. You lied to me- and you really think that I wanted to keep you?" I asked, turning his head so that our eyes were locked. I didn't like to when people didn't keep eye contact when I was trying to talk to them. It's beyond being rude.

"I thought that you loved me." He said, his eyes bearing deep down into the recesses of my mind.

"Maybe I didn't? Maybe I just wanted to use you, because I knew that I would be moving towns in a matter of months." I said, his facial expression changing. He was hurt; I was glad. He deserved all of my hatred, every single ounce of it. "By the way, for how long did you know that I was immortal? Just curious." I added; I was genuinely curious.

"Ever since I saw you. You don't breath, you look as cold as you feel. It was just intuition." He said, his eyes looked as though tears were congregating in them. I shrugged, not caring for his crocodile tears. I put a fresh band of duct tape over his mouth, as he frowned. I patted his head to piss him off, made sure that he was tied up well, trying not to punch his stupid little face.

I decided that I would find Mikey, I had the feeling that he had killed Reagan already. Even though Mikey could be an asshole, he didn't tend to like to play with his food. I locked the door behind me so that he couldn't even think about escaping before he died. I looked around, his car was still outside. He hadn't driven off with her, which was always good. Looking down at the ground, I noticed a trail of black blood. There was no doubt in my mind that it was hers, so I followed it. I listened out for any sounds that would give them away, but all I could hear was the lake's waters washing against the shore.

Then, I heard a crunch, followed by an unenthusiastic moan. I jogged towards it, noticing that Mikey was looking at something in his hands. Leaning in, hand on his shoulder, I realised what it was. It was a blackened arm- Reagan's blackened arm. Her head was killing from side to side, I noticed something jutting out of her chest. It was a stake, a wooden one. That was enough to keep her immobilised before we decided to rip her to shreds- literally.

"What the fuck happened to that?" I asked, amazing and shocked at the same time. He turned around, holding it up to the dim moonlight.

"I think, that it's because they've been drinking vampire blood. Even newborn blood is not good for drinking, it's dead and congealed." He shivered, waving Reagan's hand from side to side. I rolled my eyes, gesturing for him to hand it to me. After catching it, I placed it on the ground. It was something to use against Damien, which was something that excited me greatly.

I knelt down in front of Reagan, her eyes following me feebly. I sighed loudly, as my hands enclosed around her throat. The congealed blood began to coarse through her dead veins, as my grip grew tighter. Tighter. Tighter still, so that her head unhinged from her shoulders with a satisfying pop.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Bail Me Out By All Time Low ft Joel Madden (all of my daddies)

A.N
I'm so sorry that I've hardly been updating anything, I've been so mega super ultra busy that I've been too exhausted ):

Anyway, don't forget to comment and vote because it really helps me out <3