(request) Jealous{59}

I burst into laughter as Za made another stupid joke. At this point I was doing my loud obnoxious cackle that not many people had heard. I looked at Justin to see if this joke had made him laugh as hard as me but he sat there with a straight face as he tipped his beer bottle backwards to take another sip. I got up slowly walking towards him.

"Hi hot stuff. What's the matter?" I placed my hands on his thighs standing in front of him.

"Nothing. You can go back. I'm fine." He spoke as monotone as her could be. I furrowed my eyebrows but went back to the couch anyways. About 10 minutes later I looked over to find he was no longer sitting in his barstool. I sighed.

"Okay guys. I don't think Jay is feeling good so I'm gonna head up for the night. Thanks for coming to hangout." I politely got rid of our friends. They all said bye and got their things and left. I cleaned up a little in the living room before heading upstairs to find my boyfriend.

"Justin?" I spoke quietly as I walked in our bedroom. I heard the shower running in the bathroom so I just slipped off my bike shorts and stayed in the large tshirt I was wearing before climbing into our large bed. I started watching Shameless while I waited. About 10 minutes later, he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Droplets of water still dribbled down his toned chest and out of his hair down his muscular back.

"Hey baby. Are you okay?" I asked looking at him as he pulled out a pair of black Calvins. He slipped them on before throwing his towel into the hamper.

"Fine why?" He mumbled as he walked over to his side of the bed.

"You didn't talk much down there. And you came up super early. It's only 9:30." I stated the obvious.

"Thought you were doing a pretty good job at keeping them occupied." He said dryly.

"Justin." I warned not sure what I wanted to say back.

"Y/n." He snapped back using the same tone. Suddenly it hit me.

"Are you jealous of them?" I asked rolling my eyes. Honestly has he looked in the mirror? Why would I choose any of his friends over him?

"No." He growled. This confirmed my suspicions.

"Justin Drew are you serious right now? Why on earth would you be jealous of any of them? Who do I come home to at night? Who do I text all day long? You. Not them." He looked at me and then turned his attention back to the tv.

"Then don't flirt with Za next time how about!" I scoffed at this point.

I quickly moved myself to straddling his waist. I moved a little and saw him struggle to keep in a groan.

"Exactly." I said simply as I crawled off him. "If you haven't seen yourself recently, there's no competition between you and Za I promise. Not at all." I looked at him.

"You think I'm that much better looking than him?" He tried the fight the smirk growing on his face.

"Yes Justin." I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Sorry I overreacted." He mumbled. I smiled in triumph and straddles his hips again.

"I love you." I grinned leaning in to kiss his lips.

"I love you more." A grin grew on his lips as well.

"You're so cute." I giggled leaning my forehead against his.

"I'm gonna be even cuter when you pay me back for suffering down there." He smirked.

"Oh are you?" I giggled and kissed him again.