#25DaysofBieber{6}

Sorry this is just a little blurb but it's still cute! I'm running out of ideas so if you have any Christmas imagine ideas, COMMENT THEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU! Love y'all! ❤️❤️

Oh my god, Justin, our tree is ruined." I stared into the box that did contain our artificial Christmas tree that we used each year. It was completely ruined due to being out in the garage I assumed.

"Well then, i guess we've gotta go get one." He shrugged.

"Justin, why are you so calm about this. It is December 6th and we have no Christmas tree!!" We had waited to put the tree up after he got home from tour and today was the day we had chose to do it.

"Baby, calm down. We can go get ready and buy one today. It's not a big deal." He ran he fingers through my hair.

"Okay." I sighed and followed him up the stairs to shower.

After getting ready, we left to get a tree.

We had been in multiple stores and they were all sold out.

"Jay, what are we gonna do?" I began to panic.

"Have you ever had a real tree?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.

I shook my head.

"No?"

"Well you're going to today baby girl."

After driving for a few more minutes, we found a tree farm on the corner. Justin parked and we both got out and began looking around.

"Baby look at this one!" I exclaimed all the way from the other side of the farm.

"This is the tree babe." He nodded after he walked over and saw it. He got the man to help him load it and paid for it.

"I can't believe you've never had a real tree." Justin said to me on our way home.

"Well now I can say I have." I smiled grabbing his warm hand.

After we got home, Justin carried the tree in and we set it up on the little stand type thing we had bought on the way home. I grabbed my box of decorations and we got to work.

"Aw it's beautiful!" I grinned admiring our lot up tree. Justin grinned at my happiness.

"I'm glad you like it baby." He kissed my temple.

"I'm so glad you're home." I said quietly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his forehead to mine.

"Me too. I love you princess." He pecked my lips.

"I love you more Bieber."