Hate Seeing You in Pain{38}

I rolled around in the bed groaning at the terrible pain in my abdomen. This has to be the absolute worst part of being a freaking girl.

"Hey babydoll. Are you alright?" I heard my boyfriend come into our bedroom.

"God, no." I groaned out in pain.

"Have you taken anything?" he asked sitting on the edge of the bed running his fingers through my hair.

"Ugh no." I replied as a test ran down my cheek.

"Don't cry sweet baby. I'll be right back." he kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away before walking out of our room down the stairs. Butterflies erupted inside of my stomach whenever Justin said things like that to me because he was just so sweet but right now i feel like I'm dying so I can't swoon.

"Here princess." I heard his voice and felt the bed dip beside of me. I looked up at him and took the medicine he was handing to me. He gave me a water bottle to take the medicine with.

"Thanks Jay." I smiled at him in pain and sat the water on my nightstand.

"You're welcome babygirl. I hate seeing you in pain." he scrunched up his nose when he said the word pain. He was literally so cute I could die.

"Justin Drew Bieber you are absolutely the cutest most sweetest boy on this earth. Do you know that?" I laid my head on his lap.

"I love you so much." he said softly as he rubbed his fingers down my back.

"I love you more." I said quietly enjoying the feel of his hands rubbing circles on my back.

"Not possible." I grinned at his silliness.

"Oh yes. Very possible." I sat up kissing his lips. I felt him smile on my lips.

"Let's take a nap. I wanna cuddle." he said pulling away and wrapping his arms around me.

"Sounds like a great idea." I giggled cuddling into his side as we laid down.

"I still love you more." I hummed as sleep began to take over.

"No way." I felt his lips touch my shoulder as i fell into a deep sleep completely content with life.