I Don't Feel Good {8}

"Mmm-" you heard Justin whine from the other side of your bed waking you from your slumber. "Y/nnnn." he whined again.

"Justin? Are you alright babe?" you rolled over touching his bare back softly.

"No. I don't feel good." Everything he was saying came out as a whine. His voice sounded terrible to add to it.

"Baby you sound awful. Does your throat hurt?" you say up in the bed and he rolled over to face you.

"Yes." he squeezed his eyes shut and grabbed his throat. You reached down and ran your hand through his hair.

"You're running a fever. Stay right here and I'm gonna go downstairs and get you some medicine and something to drink okay?" you kissed his warm forehead and slid yourself off of the bed.

Walking downstairs, you grabbed a water bottle out of the refrigerator and grabbed some sinus/cold medicine and headed back upstairs. When you stepped into your bedroom you saw the beautiful boy laying there and he looked pitiful.

"Here Jay. Sit up for a second." you walked to him and sat down on the bed in front of him handing him the pills and the water bottle. He put them in his mouth and used to water to get them down. You smiled sympathetically at him and reached your hand up to play with his hair.

"Thank you." he said to you after he swallowed the pills.

"You're welcome. You wanna go downstairs and sit on the couch and watch Netflix and I'll make you some breakfast?" you grabbed his hand and played with his fingers still looking into his eyes.

"Yeah." he sounded so bad and so sick and you hated it.

"Come on." you pulled him up by his hand and grabbed his pillow and a few blankets before walking down the stairs with him trailing along behind you.

When you got to the couch, you placed his pillows on it and waited for him to lay down before covering him up with the blankets and handing him the remote.

"Thanks baby." he smiled sadly at you.

"I love you." you smiled kissing his forehead.

"I love you more."

"Oatmeal?" you asked looking your sick baby.

"Please!" he sounded like a child as he turned on the tv.

You laughed and walked into the kitchen and started making your cinnamon maple oatmeal. You poured some orange juice into a glass and put some of the oatmeal in a bowl when it was done for him.

"Here baby." you handed him the bowl of oatmeal and sat down on the couch beside him.

"Here's the remote. Thank you." he handed you the remote to the tv because he just knew you wanted to watch greys anatomy.

"You're welcome babe. How are you feeling?" you laid down across the couch and put your head on his lap.

"I feel better." he replied looking down at you before taking a bite of his oatmeal.

"Good. I'm glad. I'll give you some more of that sinus medicine in about 2 hours or so." you sat up and leaned into his side.

"I really would love to kiss you but I don't want you to get sick so I won't." you laughed at your boyfriend.

"When you get better, we can kiss a lot okay?" you giggled and pressed a kiss to his bare shoulder.

"Fair enough." he smiled at you. Needless to say, you definitely couldn't wait for him to get better.