She Can't Lick Your Abs! {6}

You stood up from your chair and huffed turning around and walking to the dressing room. You were currently on set for the What Do You Mean video. You had watched that hoebag lick your boyfriends abs 1 too many times. Of course you knew it was just for the video but HELLO! You were the only one that should be able to lick his abs.

"Hey baby girl. What are you doing back here?" you heard Justin enter the dressing room behind you sliding his shirt off for an outfit change.

"Well it's not exactly fun watching another girl lick your boyfriends abs." you handed him the shirt for his next outfit and took the one he had taken off out of his hand.

"Is my girl jealous?" Justin smirked pulling the new shirt over his head covering his perfect muscles.

"Yes your girl is jealous. I can't even lick your abs now because they have her nasty saliva on them." you handed him a new pair of jeans as he unzipped his current ones and slid them down his legs. He handed them to you and pulled the new ones on.

"When we go home, which will be soon I promise, we can take a shower together and you can wash my abs and even dry them off when we get out. And just for you, I won't wear a shirt afterwards and you can lick them all you want." he smirked pulling you close to him. "Fair enough?" he leaned dangerously close to your face.

"Fair enough." you smirked kissing him softly. "Also, let's go out there together. and let me kiss you in front of her pleaseee" you whined like a little kid and looked up at him.

"Wow I love you. Come on." he lifted you up by your thighs and carried you back out to the set. Before sitting you back down, he made sure the other girl was looking, and pressed his lips to yours hard. You kissed him back and let his tongue side into your mouth.

"O-Okay Jay. She gets it. Let's finish at home. I love you. Go be sexy for me." you smirked squeezing his butt. He pecked your lips one more time before walking away.