(blurb) Music Videos{53}

"Have you ever watched ANY of my music videos?" Justin and I had been talking about his album and he began to refer to something from the WDYM video. I had no clue what he was talking about considering I'd never watched the video. Awful girlfriend I know.

"Uhm, maybe the older ones?" I trailed off looking away from his gaze.

"What the hell Y/n." He scoffed.

"I'm sorry. It's not because I don't want to. I really do." I tried to explain myself without telling him the real stupid reason I don't watch them.

"Then why don't you.." he was very upset with me at this point.

"Jay, don't be upset with me." I grabbed his hand.

"No. Tell me why." He urged pulling away from my grip. "I mean every time a new one comes out we sit right here on this couch and watch it together. What are you saying, that you don't even watch then?" his brows were furrowed and he looked hurt more than anything.

"No Justin it's not like that. You wanna know the real reason I don't like to watch them?" I asked looking away from his disappointed look.

"That's kind of why I asked." He smarted back.

"Because I'm jealous. I don't like watching you kiss other girls." I felt my whole body heat up with embarrassment.

"Y/n, literally it's just acting."

"I know it is but still. What girl wants to watch a 4 minutes video of her boyfriend making out with another girl? Not me. I'd rather just wait til you come home and make out with you myself while we listen to whatever song it is." I was slightly aggravated at this point. He isn't even considering my point of view.

"Whatever. You know that I love you. Those girls are literally being paid to do that and I'm being paid to do it too. I'm not being paid to be with you. I'm with you because I love you." Even when he's being a douche, he's still a sweetheart.

"I know jay. I just don't like to watch it. I get jealous okay?" I finally looked into his eyes.

"My baby gets jealous huh?" He was smirking now.

"I just want you to take a second, if I was to make a music video and they hired like some hot guy model and he wore only his underwear and we had to makeout the whole video, would you want to watch? Honestly would you want to see me makeout with another half naked hot guy?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay that's enough." His face changed from a smirk to anger at the thought of me with another guy.

"See just the thought of you with another girls pisses me off too Jay. So that's why I don't watch them. Okay? It doesn't mean I support your music any less baby. I love you." I scooted over straddling his lap.

"I love you more." He kissed my lips.

"Alright take me upstairs and show me the videos in person. I'll be the girl." I smirked kissing his neck.

"Damn okay." He picked me up under my thighs running up the stairs making me giggle. I have the cutest boyfriend.