(request) Permanent Reminder of Love{41}

"I'm hungry." I groaned rubbing my round belly. "Your child is hungry actually." I looked at my beautiful husband.

"What does my child want?" he asked me with a grin.

"Mexican food." i smiled at him.

"You're so cute. You wanna go with me to get it? I'll go in." he said smiling.

"Hmm I suppose I could go." I giggled standing up from the couch. I wrapped my fuzzy blanket around my body and slid my uggs on my feet before following Justin out to the car. He opened my door helping me slide into the seat before walking around to the drivers side and getting in himself. He backed out of the driveway and started towards the Mexican restaurant.

"What do you want to eat baby?" he asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Hm something with chicken and a lot of queso." I grinned. Justin chuckled at me and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Be right back babydoll." He kissed my temple and I nodded my head smiling.

"Thanks Jay. I love you." I grinned pecking his lips before he pulled away.

"I love you more. I'll be right back. Call me if you need me." he said opening his door. I nodded my head and watched him walk to the doors of the restaurant.

I turned the heat up and little and went on the instagram app on my phone. I had been scrolling through and checking all of my social media when the car door opened and my beautiful husband gave me a sweet smile.

"That smells great." I said grinning at him.

"I agree. Let's go eat!" he said excitedly jumping in the front seat making me giggle. I kissed his soft cheek as he started to drive. "What was that for?" he asked raising his eyebrows but not removing his eyes from the road.

"To say thank you." I shrugged and watched a grin form on his face.

"You're so cute." he reached across the middle of the car grabbing my hand and brought it to his lips pressing a sweet kiss to the back of it. "I love you." he said glancing at me as he stopped at a stop light.

"I love you more." I smiled pecking his cheek again. We finally pulled into our driveway and I jumped out of the car hurrying to the front door excited to eat my food.

"Excited babe?" Justin chuckled behind me as he unlocked the door and followed me inside.

"Uhm duh." I said giggling and say down at a bar stool. I tried sitting close enough I could eat but my belly kept bumping the bar so I hopped down and decided we could eat on the couch. Justin agreed and we took our food and sat down under a blanket together.

We had been finished eating for about an hour when I heard Justin's soft snores against my belly. He was laid across me with his arms around my hips and the side of his head laid against my pregnant tummy. I giggled softly and tried to reposition him comfortably when I felt a sharp pain.

"Ouch!" I squealed freezing in the uncomfortable position and waited for the pain to go away. After the pain stopped, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and threw my head back against the couch still holding Justins head in my hands. I was playing with his hair softly breathing heavily trying my hardest not to wake him up.

After sitting still for a minute I decided to try and move him again. I pushed myself with one arm and held Justins sleeping head in the other. I had barely
moved an inch when I felt the pain again.

"JUSTIN-" I gasped in pain waking him up purposely this time.

I felt his hair move against my hand signaling he had woken up so I shook him again.

"Jay please wake up. Ouch!" I squealed again as tears fell from my eyes.

"What's wrong?" he jerked up realizing I was in pain.

"The baby- OUCH!" I hissed out as the pain came once again. I felt a wetness between my legs and I knew it was time.

"Come on let's go." he slowly began picking me up. He knew the drill already.

After getting me to the car, he ran back inside and grabbed our bags we had packed just in case and ran back outside to take me to the hospital. He drove with one hand and held mine with the other.

"It's gonna be okay. Breathe baby. Breathe." he spoke to me trying to calm me down as we pulled in the parking lot. He drove up in front of the emergency room door and placed the car in park. Moving quickly, he jumped out grabbing a wheelchair and helping me into it. My mom and dad soon were walking quickly behind us being as Justin had called them on the way to the hospital.

"My wife is in labor!" he said quickly to the woman at the desk.

"Okay! I'm gonna need someone to stay and register her while we take her back." My father volunteered as the nurse came taking the wheelchair from Justins hands. He walked quickly beside me holding my hand with his.

"Justin I'm so scared." I cried holding my belly.

"Don't be scared babygirl. Soon we'll have our sweet little boy here with us. Nothing to be scared of. I'm right here." he squeezed my hand giving me a reassuring smile.

I had only been in labor for an hour when the doctor decided I was ready to push. I felt the fear ready to spew out of my throat. I screamed through another contraction. They were ripping through my body and were only about a minute apart.

"Justinnnn-" I cried out squeezing his hand.

"Shhh-Shh. It's okay baby. It's gonna be okay." there were tears evident in his beautiful brown eyes now. "Come on babydoll, let's push. You can do it. Okay? Do it for me." he kissed my tear stained sweaty cheek.

"Okay. And 1-2-...3! Great job Y/n! Let's do it again! We're close!" the doctor spoke to me but I didn't look away from Justins eyes.

"And 3! We have a baby. Daddy would you like to cut the cord?" the doctor reached out handing Justin some scissors. Justin cut the cord and the nurses cleaned the baby off enough that I could hold him.

The softly placed him in my arms and I couldn't stop the tears. I kissed his little head and looked up at Justin who was also crying.

"We did it." I said softly grabbing Justin's hand.

"We did. We make pretty babies huh?" he asked looking down at our newborn.

"We sure do." I kissed the babies head once more before the nurses took him to get cleaned up better. Justin turned to look at me after our baby was gone.

"I can't believe we have a baby together now. We officially have our own family Y/n. We did it." he was still crying softly.

"I know Jay. We did it. I'm so proud of us. I love you so much." he kissed my lips softly.

"I love you more." He pecked my lips again as the doctors fixed me up and got me ready to go to a regular room.

"Okay Mrs. Bieber, let's get you to a room so you can see that baby!" the doctor spoke sweetly to me. I smiled and squeezed Justin's hand as they pushed my bed to a new room. They helped me switch to the new bed and got me situated before bringing in our beautiful baby boy.

"Wow babygirl, we make such pretty babies, I'm ready to make another one." Justin smirked at me as he picked up our newborn for the first time.

"Justin.." I warned before giggling. I'm so happy to have a permanent reminder of love with this beautiful man I call my husband.