Please Kiss Me {2}

"Baby girlllll" Justin whined again. "Please i will do anything." He had been begging to make out with me for a good 30 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I would love to kiss his soft pink lips all day but I have a lot of work to finish before our house warming party tonight.

"Justin baby, if you will let me finish cleaning up and putting everything away or even help me, I promise that when the party is over, I will do whatever you want me to do. Okay?" He jumped off the bed and ripped a box open and began putting our clothes in the dresser.

"Okay okay okay. But after I unpack this last box, will you please just kiss me?" he smirked at me.

"Come here." I stood up from where I was sitting in the floor unpacking boxes. He ran to me like a child and smashed his lips to mine hard. I reached up and ran a hand over the top of his blonde buzz cut hair and slid my hand down his back and up under his shirt. I softly ran my finger nails up and down his back feeling his flexed muscles under my hands.

"I love you so much." he mumbled against my lips breathing heavily.

"Not as much as I love you. Now come on, let's finish getting our house ready for our families tonight baby." I pecked his lips one more time and turned around to finish unpacking my box.

"You wait until tonight." the smirk was evident in his voice.