(request) Silent Treatment{42}

I rolled my eyes as I tripped over a sweatshirt of Justin's that was left in the floor. I glanced around our room finding a huge mess. I sighed, aggravated as I began cleaning up his mess. I'm always cleaning up his messes and I'm getting tired of it.

"Hey babygirl!" I heard his soft raspy voice through the living room. I had finished cleaning and doing all of our laundry and was just watching tv on the couch. I glanced up at him and turned my attention back to the tv not saying anything.

He sat down beside me on the couch kissing my cheek. It burned red when he pulled away and I know he saw it but I was determined to not let him crack me.

"Princess, what's wrong?" He asked playing with my hair. I didn't turn my attention away from the tv. He huffed and stood up from the couch. "Babyyyyy-" he whined staring at me. "Ugh" he stormed out of the living room and walked upstairs to our room. I heard him shuffle around for awhile until there was no longer any sound coming from upstairs. I picked up Esther who was asleep beside me on the couch and walked up to our room finding him sleeping on my pillow. I sighed at how cute he looked. I just wish he'd clean up his messes.

I sat Esther down on the bed and she instantly dug under the covers and cuddled up with her sweet daddy. I smiled gently before lifting the covers and cuddling into my boyfriends side playing with his hair.

"Y/n? Are you still mad at me?" I heard his tired voice ask as he turned over facing me.

"No." I kissed his nose. "But if you don't start cleaning up after yourself, I'm gonna kick your ass." he chuckled at my remark knowing it wasn't true.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll clean up I promise. Just love me." he whined into my shoulder before pressing a kiss to my collar bone.

"I always love you." I smiled kissing his plump lips.

"I love you more." he kissed my lips again as Esther jumped between both of us.

"Damn dog." we both muttered before giggling and attacking her with kisses.