(part 2)BFF's Brother in Law to be? {19}

After Justin parked the car and turned it off, you both just sat there in silence.

"Y/n it's okay. It's gonna be okay. I promise." you turned to look at him. Tears had been steadily falling down your cheeks the whole ride.

"No it's not okay. We kissed Justin. Raegan is like my sister. You're her boyfriend. She will hate me. Morgan will hate me. I have no one and I can't-"

"Stop. Breathe and calm down." he cut you off reaching out to wipe your tears once more. "Come on let's go inside and calm down then we'll figure it out, yeah?" he asked looking at you with raised eyebrows. You couldn't talk for the lump in your throat so you just nodded your head. Justin wiped away your last tear and stepped out of the car coming to your door. He opened the door and helped you out of the car and you followed him inside the hotel up to your room.

After he opened the door you both walked in. Not meaning to, you let out a loud sob.

"Come here." He opened his arms and you slowly walked towards him. He wrapped his muscular arms around you and you began to cry again.

"Justin what are we gonna do? Did it mean anything?" you asked looking up at him.

"I don't know... Did you feel anything?" he asked looking at you sadly. You thought back to the kiss. It definitely felt different than any kiss you'd ever shared with anyone. It was like it was supposed to happen.

"I-I think..." you sighed looking down at the ground.

"I did too. It didn't feel wrong. And I don't feel bad that I did it but I should." he sighed letting his arms drop from around you.

"Justin we can't keep it a secret." you whispered afraid to say it out loud. You heard your text tone of your phone go off so you walked to the table to check it.

From Morgan😻; Omg Raegan just kissed some guy. She cheated on Justin and I think I should tell him!

You couldn't believe what you just read. Maybe you weren't such a horrible person after all.

You; Maybe you should. He deserves to know. Has she said anything about it?

Morgan😻; I don't know where she is. She left with him. I want to come back to the hotel.

You; Call an über and ill help you pay for it when you get here

Morgan😻; Okay love you thanks

You; love you more

"Justin I have to tell you something. Come here." you said as he looked up at you from where he was sitting on the couch.

"Raegan kissed some guy. She went off with him and Morgan is getting an uber back to the hotel." you said slowly as you walked towards him on the couch.

"Well I guess we aren't awful. Listen, I think I'm gonna call it off with her. I think I have feelings for you. I know you're younger but I don't care. I want to be something with you because that kiss didn't feel like a mistake." he stood up and stepped close to you.

"Justin, a-are you sure?" you stuttered and let out a shaky breath.

"Positive. Can I kiss you again?" you felt his hot breath on your lips. You didn't reply. You pushed your lips to his instead and kissed him hard.

"Definitely not a mistake." you smiled softly pulling away and looking into his eyes.

"Definitely not. Only thing left to do is figure how in the hell were gonna tell them. But right now I don't care. Kiss me again." he pressed his lips to yours again.

Instead of your BFFs sisters boyfriends, he was your almost boyfriend now. And you didn't feel bad about it even if you should.