Can I Have a Hug? {20}

THANK YOU FOR 1k!😭😭❤️❤️

"Can I have a hug?" you watched some girl ask him as she stepped very close to his face.

"No." he didn't even look at her and kept walking. She turned around looking at her friends with an awful look on her face. He just kept looking around the store. You didn't blame him for the way he'd become. The 'fans' had started treating him like a zoo animal. Of course he loved them but when you have people shoving cameras in your face and always trying to touch you, you'd be tired of it.

You were Jay's secret girlfriend. No one knew about you so when you went out with him, you disguised yourself as a fan. It worked great. When Jay was ready to leave the store you walked out the back door and climbed into the car before anyone saw.

"Hey baby." he smiled kissing your cheek after climbing in behind you and shutting the door.

"Hey handsome." you said quietly and smiled sadly at him.

"What's wrong?" he asked as his brown eyes softened.

"Nothing." you said softly and smiled reassuringly at him.

"You can tell me anything you know that." he said grabbing your hand into his.

"I know. I just, it makes me sad to see you out there with all of them. I hate how they've been treating you. Like you're an animal at a zoo. But at the same time, I know there are fans out there that don't treat you like an animal so their hearts are broken because of all of this." you said looking into his eyes.

"It's just complicated Y/n." he said suddenly getting an attitude.

"Jay don't get upset with me. I'm heart broken to see how much you've changed since you were 15. It tears me apart to know that they've done this to you. I don't want that for you but I know, it's your life." you said as a tear slid down your cheek.

"Don't cry. I'm happy. I have you. I love what I do. It just comes along with a few negatives. And that's okay. We can still be happy. I love you." he smiled wiping your tears away.

"I love you more." you smiled and leaned into him. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

"I have to be the luckiest guy in the planet right now." he leaned your head toward him gently and pressed his lips to yours. You were more than blessed to have Justin in your life. No matter how different he acted sometimes, he was still that sweet 15 year old you fell in love with from that music video 7 years ago.