Crying {44}

You walked into your bedroom and your knees went weak at the sight. He was curled up in a ball on the middle of the bed using your pillow. Tears steadily falling out of his eyes.

"J-Jay?" you had never seen him cry before. He always tried to play Mr. Tough Guy. He slowly turned his head towards you letting out a loud sob.

"P-Please don't l-leave me." he hiccuped and more tears fell down his cheeks. You rushed to his side pulling him into your body. He seemed to crumple against your touch and fell into your shoulder sobbing and soaking your shirt with his tears.

"Justin baby, what happened? I'm not ever leaving you. Talk to me. It's okay." You rubbed his back softly, growing worried about your sweet angel.

"Sh-She won't leave me alone. She said you don't love me. T-That you only..." he let out a sob and you wiped his tears away furrowing your brow.

"That I only what baby?" You wiped his cheeks again.

"O-only want my m-money..." he mumbled, his voice raspy from crying so hard.

"Justin, I love YOU. Not your money. I wouldn't care if you lived in a box and had no money. I'm never leaving you okay? Who told you this?" You held his cheeks in your hands looking into his bloodshot eyes. He sniffled again as more tears trickled out of his eyes.

"S-Sofia.." (Y'all I'm sorry it just worked) You clenched your jaw.

"Justin, SHE LIKES YOU ARE YOU DUMB?!" You stood up from the bed. He looked up at you wiping his own tears away this time.

"I-I'm sorry. She just-"

"No Justin. She wants to take you from me. I wish she would go on somewhere. Promise me you won't leave me please.." this time you were ready to cry.

"Come here. We're both big ole babies." Justin smiled softly opening his arms for you. You slowly climbed onto the bed and into his embrace. His arms protectively made their way around you. "I love you. I don't want her. I want you. You can't leave me. I'm not ever going anywhere." he kissed your forehead softly.

"Well I'm not going anywhere either so hopefully we both have nothing to worry about." you smiled softly wiping his cheeks for the last time. "I love you." you kissed his lips softly playing with his hair.

"I love you too babygirl. Thank you for being so amazing."

ahhhahahahhahha this sucks I'm sorry