You Changed (part 2) {31}

You weren't sure how but you managed to convince your manager to let you have the week off and you and Justin were officially on your way to Tahiti.

"I'm so excited!" Justin said grinning.

"Me too!" you smiled glancing out the window of Justin's jet. He had so much money it was unbelievable.

---

"Wake up. We're here." you heard Justin's voice. You felt his large hand on your shoulder shaking you awake.

"Already?" you rubbed your eyes throwing the blanket off your lap.

"Yes already." Justin chuckled.

You followed him off the plane and got into the car that was waiting for the two of you. Someone placed your bags in the trunk and the car began to drive. It stopped when you reached a small dock where a cute little boat was waiting.

"Justin where are we going?" you asked confused.

"You'll see. Come on." he said taking your hand and helping you out of the car. You both grabbed your bags and the man on the boat helped you load them on. Justin stepped on first and turned to help you on. You both sat down and the boat started moving across the crystal blue water. Justin wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Justin it's so pretty!" you said excitedly. You looked at him grinning. He smiled and squeezed your side nodding.

The boat began approaching some small house type things that appeared as if they were floating on the water. The boat slowed to a stop on a dock by the small houses. Justin stepped off and turned around grabbing your hand to steady you as you stepped off. A man followed behind you helping to get your bags off of the boat.

"Right this way!" the man smiled carrying your bags leading you to one of the houses. You looked around mesmerized by your surroundings. "Here you are! Your keys sir." he opened the door to the house on the very end and handed Justin the keys. The man sat your bags inside the door and nodded his head before walking away.

"That was a little rude." Justin scoffed. You looked up at him confused at how he could find anything to complain about in a place like this. There it was. The brat coming out and you hated it. You ignored his comment and began to check out the place. It was absolutely incredible.

"Thanks Justin." you smiled at him.

"This is good for us. I've missed you so much." Justin said seriously. You knew the old him was still there because the new him would never be so sweet. You smiled wrapping your arms around him.

"I've missed you too." you said squeezing his waist.

"You wanna go do something fun?" he asked smiling at you.

"Let's do it! I wanna go swimming!" you grinned excitedly.

"Okay change into your bathing suit and let's go! ps there's supposed to be a hot tub out back." he smiled. You grinned and pulled your bathing suit out of your suitcase before running into the large bathroom. You stripped off your Nike shorts and slid on your bottoms before doing the same with your top. You put your dirty clothes in the corner and pulled your hair down from its bun.

"Let's go Jay!" you grinned excitedly running out of the bathroom.

"You called me Jay..." he said trying to hold back his smile.

"Yeah. I did, didn't I?" you said smiling to yourself.

"You did and I'm glad." he said kissing your forehead. Slowly but surely it was becoming more and more like old times. You smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Do you have the keys?" you asked before pulling him out of the door.

"Of course I do. Let's go!" he smiled and you continued pulling him and he shut the door. You both walked around searching for something fun to do. You found a large dock with a slide and some other things and decided to hang out there.

---

After swimming for a while, you both decided to head back to the house and have something to eat. You were both sitting in the hot tub now.

"This place definitely is not as good as they try to make it sound." Justin rolled his eyes. You scoffed at his comment. This was about the 10th time he had complained since you got there. "What?" he turned his head to look at you.

"Justin you are on vacation. This is the reason I left Justin. You're not Justin anymore. I don't know why you've let being famous go to your head but it hurts me. I love you but I don't love how you're acting." You finally said it. Your heart was beating out of your chest.

"I-I'm sorry." he looked down. "Y-You still love me?" he asked looking up at you slowly.

"Yes Jay. But I'm in love with Jay, not Justin Bieber the brat. I do love you very much." you said sliding over to sit beside him. You picked his hand up. He laced his fingers with yours and turned to face you slowly.

"I'm sorry I changed so much. I guess I just got used to the life and I expect it everywhere now. I love you Y/n. And I want nothing more than to make you happy. I'll be your Justin again I promise. But only if you promise me something?" he squeezed your hand gently.

"Anything." you nodded your head and layed it on his shoulder.

"Be mine? Be my girlfriend? Come live with me in LA. Please?" you ripped your head away from his shoulder looking into his eyes. You quickly but gently pushed your lips to his doing what you've wanted to do since you knew what kissing was.

"Does that answer your question?" you smiled at him. He grinned and pecked your lips again.

"It does. I love you."

"I love you more Jay."