So I slipped out of my cosy pajamas (that I had on all day) and into something more presentable to the outside world.

Walking out of the dorm I slammed the door behind me, still in a really pissy mood. I made my way down the stairs fumbling with my phone's earbuds.

How do these get tangled so easily?

I had just got the main loop of the tangle undone when I slammed into something hard.

I was falling back when a strong grip took hold of my forearm and stopped the fall.

I looked up ready to thank my savior but the words got stuck in my mouth as soon as his eyes met mine

"Lailah" Nathan said his eyes skimming over my face with a puzzled expression "In a hurry?"

"Uh, yeah sorry" I stuttered moving back a step

His hand slipped from my arm and asked "Where are you going?"

Good question ... I don't really know myself. I just wanted to get out of here I didn't really have a plan

"Just going on a walk" I said, speaking the first thing that came into my head although I'm not sure why, since when did I go on walks? Walks to the shop to get popcorn for a movie night alone maybe, but never just walks

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"He asked "It's getting dark"

I shrugged not sure how to answer that without getting all feminist about how just because it's dark doesn't mean woman can't go out!

"Let me come with you" He said

"Oh" I said not prepared for him to say that "no don't worry I'll be-"

"I insist" He interrupted

I frowned not sure what he'd do if I said no but I wasn't about to test it so I nodded.

We walked together out the school doors and Nathan was right about it getting dark. It was almost pitch darkness and in result kind of freezing. I led the way down the start of long and seemingly never ending drive way with Nathan only a few steps behind. It's weird I'd expect myself to be flipping out more and don't get me wrong my insides felt like a Roller Coaster but somehow it was a comfortable Roller Coaster a Roller Coaster I didn't mind being on right now ...

"I hope you don't normally go on long walks in the dark Lailah" Nathan said brushing up beside me and I tried to ignore the shudders it sent through my body

"I don't normally go on walks full stop" I answered truthfully glancing up at him before looking back down

"So what caused this?" He asked

I shrugged no prepared to spill everything out just because he's got nice eyes ...

Did I really just say that? Gosh I'm a disgrace

"Why do I get the feeling you don't trust me?" He said his voice traveling round me in the darkness

I looked at him and half smiled "I don't usually trust thousand year old Royal Vampires"

"You think I'm a thousand years old?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"I was estimating" I admitted "How old are you then?"

"I was born in 1601" He said

I narrowed my eyes as I attempted to work that out in my head

"Four-hundred-and-thirteen" He voiced for me

"Oh" I frowned "well that's not as impressive as a thousand"

"No it's not is it" Nathan agreed smiling at me and for some odd reason I returned it

We walked for the next few minutes in silence the only sound heard was the whistling of the wind in this gentle breeze. It was a nice feeling being all alone a little like the dreams I had ...

No way don't start thinking about those dreams!

Too late the image is already firmly in my brain. Ugh I officially hate myself.

We must of been walking longer than I thought we had because we had reached the end of the never ending driveway. I walked up to the locked gate and pouted, tugging at the huge lock I turned to Nathan "They lock us in at night?"

He walked up to my side "It's always locked, just when people have authorized permission it's unlocked"

"Well how do I get out?" I frowned

"Why, are you planning on escaping?" Nathan quirked his eyebrow looking at me amused as he leant against the gate

"No I guess not" I said "but it would be nice if I could if ever I wanted to"

Nathan then grabbed my hand and pulled me to him "follow me"

Nathan led me through the forest following the wall. I had no idea where he was taking me but I couldn't concentrate on that because all I could think about was his hand in mine and how right it felt.

"We're here" He announced.

I looked up to see another gate much like the other one apart from this one was smaller and unlocked.

"It's the teachers gate, they hid it pretty well in the woods so no students would find it" Nathan turned to me "but now it's yours"

I suppressed a grin as I dropped his hand and walked over to the gate, which had a door sized gate beside it. I pushed open the cold metal door and couldn't help smiling

I felt Nathan's presence behind me and I turned round to him "Thanks for showing me this"

"Hm" He smiled "hopefully you'll start to trust me now, I'm not going to hurt you Lailah-" I open my mouth to speak but he puts his finger up to my mouth to stop me "- and I'm sorry if I frightened you at class I just want to talk too you"

I pressed my lips together and smiled as his finger slipped from my mouth. I just nodded, I'm not sure what the nod met and I don't think he did either but he took it anyway.

I turned back round and looked of into the distance. I froze as Nathan's hand snaked round my waste and pulled me to him. I didn't refuse and let his hand run up my waste making every single part of me tingle.

I felt his hot breath on my neck, then his lips kissing his way up my neck. A moan escaped my mouth and I felt his the smile against my neck.

I knew I had to stop this before it went to far but that's when his lips found my ear and Nathan whispered seductively "It's lucky I like you Little One because your blood is so intoxicating I would of drained you in a heartbeat"

His words stirred something inside me like something dangerous had just ignited inside me. I turned to him and moved my face close to his, brushing my lips against his Nathan grabbed me, picking me up. My legs wrapped around his waste as he pushed me to the wall.

Nathan's lips brushed against mine as he undid my jacket. It was a freezing cold night but the heat between us was building like wildfire. His cold hands ran under my shirt, it was freezing yet somehow pleasurable.

I watched Nathan's eyes turn black in wonder. I remember something in VS about how vampires eyes turn black when they are turned on or aroused. Yeah that was a really awkward lesson ...

I pulled him forward by the collar of his shirt and smiled as I bit down on his bottom lip, Nathan responded in crashing his lip against mine. The kiss was desperate, like we needed each other, in those seconds it was only us. Even as I felt the familiar cold ring press against my chest I just had to forget. The consequences would come later, but that's later right now I didn't care.

**********************************************************************************************

:D MUHAHAHAHA

Whatcha think?

Hm hm yes I thought so ;)

xx