Epilogue

I just want to say that Harry is slaying the music industry, and I couldn't be more proud. His song is amazing, and I'm pumped for SNL and the album. He's giving me life with all of these aesthetic pics. They truly show who he is as a person.

Well, here you go guys. Enjoy one last time. :)

Chapter 76:

LOUIS

"Eight, nine, ten. Ready or not, here I come!" I called out, opening my eyes and looking around the living room, not seeing any sign of Avianna. I looked behind the couches, making sure there was no sign of little blond curls.

"Where'd you go?" I called out, walking over to the kitchen and checking under the table before taking a peek in the kitchen. There was nothing there. I walked down the hall, calling out again. "Where did she go?"

I stopped as I heard a quiet giggle escape from mine and Harry's bedroom. I carefully walked toward the door, pushing it open and hearing a small squeal before it became completely quiet in the room.

I went for the closet first, pulling it open and only coming face to face with clothes and shoes. I closed the doors, hearing another little giggle, and I knew where it came from now.

I smiled as I walked toward the bed, bending down on my knees before pulling back the covers and looking under the bed. "Found you!" I called out, hearing Avianna squeal as she scrambled out from under the bed and ran out of the door. I quickly chased after her, following all the way to the living room before picking her up and spinning her around, laughing along at her high-pitched giggles.

"I win!" I said, standing her up on the couch as she attempted to fake a pout, but still couldn't contain her laughter. Suddenly, the door opened, and we both shared a worried glance.

"Louis, I forgot my-" Harry cut himself off as he saw both of us on the couch, and he groaned. "Lou, why isn't she in school? Avi, why aren't you at school, sweetheart?" He questioned, walking closer to us.

"She said she felt sick." I defended, feeling Avianna climb onto my lap as I sat on the couch. I knew she was looking up at Harry with puppy eyes, but he knew how to withstand the look that killed me.

"Well, she seemed to be fine based on all of the laughing I heard walking in." He accused, glaring down at her, and she snuggled closer to me while giving him an innocent smile.

"Um... I feel better now, daddy. Honest I do." She justified, wrapping her small hands around my bigger one and squeezing tightly in hopes of Harry not being too upset.

"Avianna, what did I tell you about lying?" He asked, sighing as he rubbed his temple, and I was worried about him. He's been going through a lot lately, and I just wanted to help him. This wouldn't usually be that big of a deal for him. He'd give her a punishment, ususally a twenty minute time out, and then send her off to school with a late arrival.

"It's bad, and if you lie you only hurt the people that love you." She recited, candid guilt filling her tone, and I saw little tears begin to build in her eyes, so I gave her a hug. Harry only sighed sadly upon seeing her hirt expression.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." He apologized quietly before walking away. I watched in worry as he walked down the hall, staring at the ground the whole time and running his fingers through his hair. He was obviously stressed, and I knew why.

"I'm really sorry, dad. I didn't mean to be bad. Is papa mad at me?" She asked, looking up at me with wide doe eyes, and I cooed as I wiped away a tear that spilled down her cheek.

"No, love. Of course not. Daddy's just going through a lot right now. He's been upset, and he's only upset with himself. He loves you so much. You make him happy." I comforted, seeing her nod as a small smile formed on her face. "Now, I think it'd be best if you went to school for the rest of the day. Learn some things and grow to be a smart girl. The smartest girl there is." I said, pumping her up, and she nodded.