I Want You To Stay

Get ready for major feels! Grab a tissue box now just in case!

ALSO!!! Before or after you read this chapter, it would mean a lot if you guys could check out some stories written by @_AngelicDemons_ and give her some amazing motivation! Thanks and read on!

Chapter 11:

HARRY

He looked incredible as he stood at the door, two cups of hot tea with him and a plastic bag that seemed to have a plastic bowl inside. Maybe soup? Why was he here with this stuff? Was he here for me? How did he even know?

"Why are you here?" I asked hoarsley, my throat was really killing me right now. I didn't want to cry right now. It would only make my head ache even more.

"I heard you were sick, and I... Zayn asked me to come watch you while he worked. Yeah, that's what happened." He said, whispering the second part more to himself.

"Oh." I said, feeling a bit disappointed. I should have known Zayn would be behind this. Louis wouldn't come on his own free will. "Thanks, but I can manage by myself. I don't need-" I stopped talking as he stepped forward, holding the drink between his arm before his hand reached out and pressed against my forehead.

I wanted to lean into his touch as his hand touched both of my cheeks. His cool skin felt nice against my over heated body. "Christ, Harry. You're burning up." He mumbled, and I shook my head, making him pull his hand back.

"I'm okay." I said. "You don't have to stay here. Just tell Zayn I said thanks, but-"

"I'm staying." He said, cutting me off again and making me look up at him. He had a look of determination in his eyes, but it hurt so much to even be in his presence.

"You... you can't stay! Okay?" I said, feeling my lip begin to tremble and my eyes become watery. I hated how weak he made me; how vulnerable I was to him. I could never truly hide my emotions.

"I'm staying." He said again, whispering it, but it seemed like he shouted it because of how quiet the room was after my outburst.

I shook my head, biting my lip to try and hold my tears in, but it proved to be too much. I let out a sob, and I closed my eyes, looking away from Louis. My head was raging with pain, a constant thumping like a knife stabbing through an ice block, but I couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

"I don't want you to stay because it hurts so much to be around you, okay? There! I said it!" I yelled out the confession. I opened my eyes and looked back at Louis. His eyes held sadness in them, and I held my breath as he stepped closer to me.

"Harry...." He trailed off, his hand coming up to touch my cheek, but he pulled it away at the last second. "Um, I'm sorry. Sorry for hurting you." He said before handing me the tea and the bag of the soup.

"Zayn wanted me to give you those. He told me to get you whatever you needed." He said, never looking at me. He focused on the ground, and I sniffled, wiping my eyes.

"I don't need anything." I said, but my heart was aching for Louis. I only needed Louis.

"Okay. Right. Sorry, I'll just... I'll just go then." He said, turning around and walking back out of the house. I regretted everything. As much as it hurt to be with him, it hurt worse without him here.

"Wait, Louis..." I said, calling him back. He froze and looked up at me, his eyes holding a certain hope to them that made me just wanna hug him and bury my face against his chest. "Could you maybe stay... for a while?" I asked, and he raised an eyebrow.

"But I thought you said-"

"Louis... please?" I asked, not wanting him to repeat my own words. I just wanted to forget about all the drama for now. It only made my head hurt worse.