When You're in the World

I am so sorry this update is so late. It hasn't been a good week at all, and I tried so hard to get it here sooner, but it's here at last.

I hope you all enjoy this, eventhough I feel like I could do a bit better. Love you all and the epilogue will be up soon. :)

Chapter 75:

HARRY

"You look lovely, Harry. Stop fretting." Lindy said, taking a seat on the empty chair in the corner of the room. She was one of my bridesmaids. I also had Niall as a best man. Our wedding wasn't traditional at all, but neither was our story.

"Are you sure I look okay? I mean... everyone will be watching, and I don't want to make a complete fool of myself. It would help if I at least looked decent." I stressed, looking at myself in the mirror again and attempting to straighten out my tux more.

"You look prettier than a princess, daddy." Avianna spoke up from her chair where she was playing with the flower petals in the basket she held. "If you and dad are getting married, does that mean you're gonna be a queen now?" She asked curiously, that ever gentle smile splayed on her lips.

"Thank you, and I suppose it does." I answered, walking over to her and crouching down in front of her. "Do you want to go see your dad before we start the walking?" I asked her, knowing that she was getting a bit restless in this small room, bit she never complained. I noticed that. Just last week she had a raging fever, but she never said a word about how ill she felt. She was just thankful that she could lay in bed all day.

"Can I?" She asked with excitement, and I nodded my head. "Can I tell him how pretty you look?" She added, and I laughed before shrugging.

"You can tell him whatever you want. Niall will take you." I said, looking over to where Niall was texting happily on his phone. I knew he was messaging Erik. He volunteered to help the caterer set up since one of her employees fell ill at the last minute. Needless to say, I was thankful for him.

I watched as Niall led Avianna out of the room, seeing her turn back and smile to me once more before begging Niall for a piggy back ride. I laughed as the door shut, and I was left alone with Lindy.

"There's really no need to be nervous, Harry." She said as I sighed and sat down in a chair beside her. I was actually glad we were able to be friends even after I quit the business. She became the head of it all, on my recommendation, and she was perfect for the job. She was also happy to hear how far I've gone with my life; finally making it out of that horrid job she seemed to love.

"Is it silly to be this nervous?" I asked. I assumed that everyone was this way before getting married. It wasn't because of second thoughts, god no, I could only picture myself with Louis, and I never wanted to lose him. It was just all of the excitement and eyes that would be watching us at our most vulnerable.

"I don't know. I've neved been married before." She teased, trying to lighten up the mood, but it didn't help as I felt my stomach doing weird flips of worry. "But I do know one thing," she said as she shifted her body toward me, "and that's that Louis loves you. Okay? That boy is completely smitten with you, and nothing could ruin that. He proposed to you for a reason, Harry, and you are raising a beautiful little girl together. The only way he's going to leave you is if you don't want him anymore, and I doubt that will ever be the case." She smiled. "I swear, you two are, like, glued together."

She finished speaking, and all of my nerves were forgotten as I got up to give her a hug, hearing her laugh before squeezing me back. Then, the door opened, and I turned to see my mum smiling gently at me. I was glad that my parents decided to come. I really appreciated the work that they also put in to make this whole relationship work. It took a while to get them use to Louis, but now my mum was pretty fond of him and my dad's one compliment was that he could have been a great business owner. It meant he approved.