I Can Kiss Away The Pain

Here we go guys! Merry Christmas Eve and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOUIS!!! MY BABY IS 25! (5) 😭😭😭

Btw, I feel like this chapter got intense, but idk. Happy (Stressed) reading! 😉

Chapter 65:

LOUIS

It was dark outside when I arrived close to Druer's little hideout. My heart was racing in anticipation, feeling that Harry was so close yet so far away. I needed to be with him and make sure he was okay. And if I even saw Druer, I'd beat him fucking senseless.

I sent out a message to Lincoln, telling him I was here and to meet up with the police soon. I then turned off my phone and got out of the car that I parked a block away. I couldn't risk him seeing the headlights and making a rash decision while Harry was in his possession.

I walked passed all of the building, a few lights still on but most shops and office buildings were closing down. I hated thinking of how long it took to find Harry and get to the location. I hated the thought that he might not even be here more than that.

I walked closer to the property, seeing that there was no gate or wall I had to get passed. It was much easier to get to and less protected; it was a perfect hiding place. Hiding in plain sight under unthreatening structures. It was in the middle of small shops and businesses, out in the open. It was a wickedly genius idea.

I walked up to the house, crouching down behind bushes and looking into the window. Lights were still on inside and it seemed relatively empty. I ducked down as the door suddenly opened, and I had to stop myself from pouncing as I saw Druer walk out, locking the door behind him before he walked over to his car, getting inside and driving away a couple seconds later. I wanted to rip him limb from limb and show him all of the hell I've been going through, but I refrained myself in hopes of finding Harry quickly.

I climbed out of the bush as soon as the coast was clear, taking out my phone and dialing Lincoln. It took a few seconds for him to answer, and I immediately began talking.

"Lincoln, Druer just left. I'm going inside. I need you to look out for him, okay? Get down here with the cops as soon as you can." I said, walking over to the front door, preparing to kick it in.

"Okay. I have all of the files and I'm making the call. I'll also keep tabs on Druer. I'll get some friends on it. Good luck, and be careful, Louis. He's an unstable person." He informed, and I gritted my teeth at all of the possuble things he could have done to Harry. My poor angel.

"He's the one who should be worried. He fucked with the wrong person." I said, hanging up the phone and kicking the door in with all of my might. I was beyond furious and so hurt. I just wanted Harry to be okay. Screw everything else.

I walked around the house cautiously, not knowing if he was prepared for this in some way. There could be traps, but that wasn't the first thing on my mind. I needed to find Harry.

I ran from room to room, checking every single closed door, breaking open any that were locked. I froze as I opened one door that was across the master bedroom, looking at the room full of everything and anything about Harry.

There were pictures, interviews, newspaper clippings, family photos, articles, advertisements, anything he could get his hands on. There were drawings and print outs with captions. But the one thing that stood out was the single window on the opposite wall.

I walked over to it, my breathing feeling heavy and labored. I looked outside of it, seeing the rather clear view of Harry's office building. There was a perfect view of the front entrance, but -what was worse than that - there was also a view of Harry's office. You could barely make it out, but it was there.