Give Me Love

Yay update!!

Take a guess- safe chapter or breakdown chapter?

And, yes, more smut. (I actually researched 'pleasure points' for this, so you're welcome. No, it's experimental, so it might be a bit bad lol)

Chapter 45:

NIALL

"I love you." Erik whispered out against my lips. I was feeling so many different emotions running through me right now. There was love, lust, nervousness, finality, and a deep sense of calmness. It was weird to be nervous, yet feel so calm because usually they cancel each other out, but that's how Erik made me feel. I knew I was safe with him, no matter what.

"I love you, too." I replied. Everything just felt so perfect right now. Erik and I were laying on his bed, and I was honestly thrilled to see his room. It's so casual and his bed was so soft and warm. It was almost magical right now with him hovering over me, our snogging session making me literally breathless.

"Ni," He said, pulling away and looking me in the eyes. "Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" He asked. And I knew I was. I don't think I have ever been more set or ready for anything in my whole entire life. But Erik made me feel 100% ready for anything. And I knew I was ready for this.

"Yes. I'm more than sure about this. Just... be careful." I said, showing an ounce of my fear to him because I knew I could show my true feelings. It was something I've always truly done, but I kept it so under wraps in many different situations.

"Always." He smiled, leaving a small kiss to my nose. I smiled back before feeling his fingers ghosting underneath my shirt, slowly lifting it up, and I took a deep breath to ready myself before I lifted up my arms and allowed him to completely pull it off.

I was never one to be insecure about the way I looked, but I couldn't help but blush a bit as Erik's eyes scanned over my chest, taking everything in. It was all so intimate, and a bit intimidating if I do say so myself. Still, he managed to calm me down again as soon as he gently put his hands on my waist, bending down and pecking my lips as he whispered "Absolutely beautiful." That always meant a lot to me because I never felt beautiful. I saw it in others, but not myself. He was the beautiful one.

I quickly pulled at his shirt, letting him know that I needed it off of him. He sat up before pulling it off, my mouth watering as soon as I saw all the muscle of his toned chest. He was so damn hot, and I wondered how I ever got so lucky.

"Want these off now?" Erik asked, fingers looping around the belt loops of my jeans, and I quickly nodded, moving to unbutton and unzip them before helping Erik take them off. I just felt so aroused by every little thing he did, and I knew I was rock hard in my boxers already, so ready for him.

"You're amazing." Erik breathed out, finally seeming to be the one breathless. I laughed, but it was cut short as I felt him beginning to place kisses down my chest, my fingers locked into his hair as his lips brushed against the inside of my thigh, placing soft kisses there and making me harder, if that was even possible.

I let out another moan as he kissed all the way up my leg, starting at my foot, kissing and biting the sole, which surprisingly sent a rush of arousal through me, almost like a bubbling feeling running through me. He trailed up the side of my leg before kissing into the bend of my knee, rubbing and massaging in circles firmly with his thumb, a small moan leaving my lips. He then trailed up my leg more, reaching my thigh again and pausing there, sucking and licking on the very sensitive skin, making me tug at my own hair and cling on to my sanity.

"Fuck!" I moaned out, wondering how the hell he knew every single amazing spot. Never in a million years would I expect the sudden rush of need and desire coiling inside of me to appear so sudden. It was like every single sensitive spot was being activated, bringing me a whole new meaning of life.