Friends

Let's get some Ziam drama going- have to. Sorry!

Also, anyone wanna chat? Like through kik, twitter, or instagram? You could also talk to me here but those would be easier- plus we could also do group chats, which could be cool! Let me know or leave your user!

Chapter 12:

ZAYN

I was in a bit of a rush tonight, trying to get home to Liam and then go off to check on Harry. I had a whole bag of food with me from the resturaunt, and I thought Liam would enjoy some of it.

Being a waiter wasn't all that great, but the tips were good and if they were ever going to throw out perfectly good food, I could stop them and take it home instead. I never understood why the owner would want to waste food that had only been cooked that day, so what if no one plated it, save it for another day.

I sighed as I finally got home. It was eight o'clock, and I knew Liam was already home because he messaged me saying he got home about twenty minutes before me.

I got out of the car, making sure to take my bag of food with me, and walked up to the front door. I unlocked it and pushed it open, already shrugging my coat off. I hooked it onto the coat rack and then walked deeper into the house, setting the food down on the table and resting my head on it for a bit as well.

I jumped as I felt arms wrap around my waist, but I settled down as I recognized who it was. Liam pressed kisses to the back of my neck, and I smiled a bit. "You scared the living hell out of me." I commented.

"Sorry. Not what I was going for." He said with a laugh. "What's wrong? You seem so tense, babe." He noted. I was tense. There was just so much going on, and the constant guilt in the back of my mind kept eating away at me. Maybe I should tell Liam what happened while he was gone, but I was afraid to lose him. I couldn't lose him.

"Hard day at work." I began. "There were only three waiters today, and I had the biggest seating section. There was this family with the most spoiled children ever! They hated everything they ordered, and I had to constantly take plates back and forth to them. Then, there was this guy that kept trying to hit on me or something, and I kindly told him to fuck off." I said, making Liam laugh, and I smiled. I loved seeing him happy.

"Oh, and I spoke to Harry this morning. He apologized for yelling at me. I forgave him, but I still feel like I can't just go back to being the same friend to him. The things he said really hurt." I said, not mentioning that they would hurt Liam as well. If only he knew.

"He shouldn't expect you two to get past this easily. Friends fight. It's what everyone does. You don't always have to be the one to put it behind you, Zayn. It's okay to hold a grudge sometimes." He said, his hands rubbing up and down my sides in a relaxing manner.

"I know." I breathed out. I finally turned all the way around in his hold and pressed my lips to his. "I love you, Liam. You know that, right?" I asked, hoping he did. I hoped he would never doubt my love for him.

"Of course. I love you, too, Zayn. So much." He kissed me again, a soft and simple kiss, before we broke apart.

"Where's Louis?" I asked, barely noticing how quiet it was in the house. Usually Louis would be watching TV or something, and he couldn't be at work because coffee shops are never closing this late.

"I don't know. I'm guessing he went out. He wasn't here when I got home." Liam said, and I tried to think of where he could be but nothing came to mind. I let that thought leave my mind as soon as Liam spoke again.

"You won't believe who I had to work with today. Well, I guess I'll have to work with him everyday because we're like partners now." He said, sighing a bit.