Always Be Together

Guys! You can now read the first chapters of Princess (Ziam) and Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart (Larry)! I'm also writing, like a diary thing for you guys to know me better- both my good and bad sides.

And yay for 80k on S.S. and we're passed 20k on here! Thank you all so much!

Anyways, Enjoy!

Chapter 33:

HARRY

"Please pick up the phone, Niall." I murmured to myself. I spent all night trying to call him, trying to apologize, but he wouldn't answer the damn phone! I just needed to make sure he was okay. This was my fault. I should have just been honest with him.

"Harry, calm down. Stop pacing. Call again later. Give it a break, yeah?" Louis suggested, taking my phone from my hands, and I sighed in frustration. I know Louis was just worried about me, but Niall and I have been friends for so long, and the thought of losing him forever was so hard to deal with.

"Yeah. You're right." I admitted, sitting down for a second before I sprang right back up and started pacing again. "It's just that Niall is my best friend, you know? We've always been there for each other. I stopped people from bullying him, he gave me a non-lonely childhood. He means a lot to me. I do love him, but as my best friend, maybe even family, but not like I love you. I'm not in love with him like I am with you. And to think that I hurt him this way- how is he supposed to trust me or anyone after this?" I asked.

"Harry," Louis said, his hands on my shoulder stopping me from walking anymore. He kissed me gently, and I melted into the kiss, calming down a bit. "Niall will be okay." He spoke as soon as we broke apart. "You know him better than anyone, but from what I've seen, he's a strong person. Yes, you made a mistake, but Niall loves you too much to push you out of his life. Like you said, you've always been there for each other. You two can get passed this. But calling him constantly will not help. Give him a bit of time." He said.

"Okay." I breathed out. "When did you get so insightful?" I asked, honestly wanting an answer, but he just laughed and shook his head before looking me in the eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Wanna know what the good thing about all this is?" He asked, and I nodded because I needed some ounce of light in this rubble of my life. How many times have I fucked up someone else's life unintentionally? Too many to count.

"You're single now." He said, and I froze, barely realizing that. It was true. Niall broke up with me, and even if I was upset and worried about him, this meant that Louis and I could be together. Of course, I wasn't sure getting together right away would be the moral thing to do, but we could definitely kiss and stuff without worrying about the consequences of getting caught.

"Wow." I said before cracking a small smile. "Is it just me or am I good at getting dumped?" I asked, and Louis laughed before shaking his head, his forehead pressed against mine.

"Breaking up with you was literally the stupidest thing I have ever done. Hearing you cry and hurt because of me... when I wasn't even worth it, it was too much. Hell, I know you deserve better, Harry, but I am too selfish to let you find someone better." He said truthfully.

"Louis, there's nobody better for me than you." It was only the truth. Nobody understood me like he did. Nobody really knew me like Louis did. Nobody made me feel the way Louis did. He was everything and more to me. "And maybe I like it when you're selfish." I grinned.

Louis grinned right back before his lips attacked mine, biting on my bottom lip before asking for entrance. I parted my lips, shivering in delight as Louis' tongue moved against mine in a familiar dance. He tasted sweet and his lips were so soft against my own.