F I F T Y - T H R E E

I slipped.

I fucking slipped.

I shouldn't have said I love you that way. Not when I'd just finished pouring out all the pent up sexual frustration in form of cum in him.

Demi didn't flinch as I expected or withdraw into himself. Instead he winked and proceeded to give me the best damn blow job of my life. But I am in love with him which means I noticed his withdrawal methods.

He didn't flinch because that would be too obvious, but he threw himself into our sexual activity like it was the last time he'd ever do it. Not that I am complaining.

I don't care what was going on in his head, he was mine in every way and I wasn't willing to let go. Not in this life.

With that thought in mind, I flipped him on his back and proceeded to rim his hole with my tongue. I didn't stop until all he could manage was my name and a few incoherent words.

By the time I was lubed up and aligned with his opening, he was begging for my cock relentlessly. But I still took time to savor the sensations running through me as I sunk into him.

Where our first lovemaking was quick and fast because I had been waiting to take him for a long while, this was slow and languid and carried all the words we couldn't quite say to each other.

I take his lips in a heated kiss as I spill my seed in him, stroking him to his orgasm. The bed sheets serve as a wiper and I nestle him into my chest. We almost always sleep like this, but today is different.

Today is the first day of the beginning of the rest of a happy life for us.