T E N .

Two nights after the incident, I had run out of things to do. Every paperwork I could possibly be privy to has been tossed, rewritten or signed by me.

I've outlined my duties for the next three months and put people in charge of carrying them out.

I've conducted interviews for the next big thing and carried out conference calls to make sure they're found. But despite all these, I still find myself idle at one am in the morning.

Taio had suggested bringing in an entertainment set to keep me busy but I rejected the idea. I didn't want my attention divided.

But maybe I should allowed him bring it in when he wakes up tomorrow.

But for now since there's nothing to do, I decide to watch him. From what I've seen, he seems to be 5ft6. Which meant I had a good four inches in him.

For a moment I let myself imagine how it would feel like to have his head tucked under my chin and close to my heart.

I dismiss the idea immediately.

He might not be gay.

But I am. So I continue to watch him.

His eyebrows.

His eyelashes.

His lips.

His beard.

For the first time in a long while, I feel the beginnings of lust stir in my groin.

And I wished that fucking someone wasn't something I had to imagine.