F I F T Y - O N E

Work was more than hectic. With one of my sub companies trying to do a hostile take over and finding the right middle man to help penetrate the African market, there was little or no time to think of anything else.

But thoughts of Demi still managed to slip in through the cracks and make me wish I could will away my problems. But today I felt the need to hurry home and spend some time with him.

I found myself daydreaming about holding him in my arms and lying in bed with him as told him about my day and made him understand why a hostile take over was necessary. He'd squeeze his nose together and pretend to understand me but turn back to me with another question. He always looked cute when he squeezed his nose.

"We're here." Taio calls out, pulling me out of my thoughts. I sigh pulling with me my briefcase and laptop. I couldn't wait to be in Demi's arms.

There's a skip to my steps as walk towards the door to my house. I buzz myself in and call out to him as walk into the living room.

I get no answer but what I get instead is a very naked Demi in the sexiest pose I've ever seen.

"Oh my god!" are all I mutter as my laptop and briefcase falls with a clang on the floor.