F I F T Y - T W O

Saying I was surprised, was the understatement of the century. Not only Demi waiting patiently for me at home, he was willingly initiating sex.

It's not that I never expected to have sex with him, it's that I never expected him to be the initiator. But i couldn't think of any other thing apart from how beautiful he looked.

"You're so beautiful." I voiced out taking in the curves and lines of his body. In two seconds I took eight steps and kissed the thank you out of his mouth, pressing him flush against my body and putting his already raging member right next to mine.

Not fair.

Very quickly, I rectified the situation, pulling off my clothes and leaving nothing but air between us.

In my dreams, whenever I imagined this scene I always took time to explore his body and he mine. But I couldn't wait any longer. I was a starving man with a five course meal in front of me. I needed to eat.

Little preparation was required as he already has a vibrator the size of my length up his ass.

I dove deep into his ass in two thrust and almost came from how tight he was.

"Stroke yourself", I ordered him, knowing I was going to cum any moment.

He came right before me, his load spilling high into the air and settling between our bodies. I followed with a loud moan and a shitload of cum that was so much it dripped out of his ass.

"God I love you so much, " I muttered trying to catch my breath.