F O U R T Y - F I V E

Six days.

Six long sleepless days since I got the kiss of my life. And six days since I've been denied anymore access.

Well not denied, seeing as I never asked but since a chance to ask never came  up  then I guess I was denied.

In these six days, I have walked around like a lovesick puppy and getting on everyone's nerve especially Taio. He still couldn't understand how I had come to love Demi so completely without questions or some deep burning curiosity. I have explained to him over and over that I was filled with questions, a lot of them actually but being in love with him had made me exercise patience.

And like every other time that I told him this he just scoffed and took off muttering under his breath.

With nothing major to do except go through some paperwork from the office, which I left for the middle of the night when I wouldn't be able to go to sleep, I decided to head to the kitchen to talk to Etienne.

Because I wasn't focused on the path I was walking, it was no surprise that I bumped into him after taking a few steps. Instinctively, I arms lashed out to steady him before he found himself in the floor.

Only then did I notice that I had the wrong person - well, right - in my arms. I was stunned for all of five seconds before I did the one thing I'd been starving for.

I wrapped him in a hug so fierce, you would think my life depended on it. It also have me immerse pleasure to feel him settle into the hug. Even nuzzling my neck in the process.

It felt like coming home after a fucking long holiday.

Leave a comment? Please? Pretty please? 😭😭😭😥