T H I R T Y - S E V E N.

First appointment and I'm on the verge of breaking down. Literally.

For some reason, Amario is in the best of moods today and has made me do all kinds of exercises. From sit ups to squats to push ups.

Five each.

I'm in the middle of taking the fifth push up when his face comes into view.

"Who's he?" He whispers, his lips almost touching mine.

I close my eyes and take the fifth push off then roll over to lie on my back. He mirrors my movement, his head beside mine.

"Who's he?" He asks softly again. A hint of sadness laced his voice.

"No one." I answer, turning away from his tear filled eyes.

We don't say anything for a while each man left to his own thoughts and conclusion. I bask in the silence as I try to come up with words that will signal the end of a thing that never was.

I struggle to string words together to give to him-

My inner turmoils are silenced by a kiss from Amario. He kisses me deep like his life depends on it as he turns me over so we are lying side by side, my sweat drenched body beside his well defined abs.

I want to put a stop to this but in that moment his tongue offers an invitation into his mouth and I swallowed hard as a result of the feelings he's pulling from me.

He takes this as an encouragement and ensues a battle of tongues. Before long, I'm the acclaimed winner and unconsciously, my hands find their way to his ass as I lift him by his checks and place him on my tighs.

The kiss gets heated and before long he's grinding on my rock hard erection.

"Oh...fuck" I blurt out as he starts to kiss his way down my neck.

He sucks hard on the juncture between my neck and shoulder though careful enough to not leave any marks. Seeing my squeezing of his ass checks as encouragement, he grinds his ass into my already hard member eliciting a string of curses from my mouth.

"Keep doing that."

"This?" He asks leaning in for a kiss while at the same time aligning our cocks together.

This time he kisses me long and slow like there's a sense of urgency in him that he has decided to not care about.

By the time he pulls away, his lips are swollen and a vengeful lust has filled his eyes. He sets those eyes on me and asks;

"Are you sure?"