54

Dan Howell

My fingers curl around Phil's hips, pulling him closer to me, my mouth claiming his desperately as his tongue slides against mine. I have missed him terribly, and I'm aware of the fact as my breathing shallows and my heartbeat increases. Phil's hands are shaky as he cups my cheek, the other one disappearing into my over-grown hair, cautiously pulling, and I moan softly against his lips as he pushes his hips against mine.

"God, I've missed you," I mumble, and his hand moves away from my cheek and fists the collar of my shirt to pull me closer, and I remove my mouth from his to rest our foreheads together, Phil's breath hot and unregulated against my face.

"Why are you such an ass to me?" He retaliates breathily, and I laugh, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth and moving further away so I can push his hair off his forehead, his eyes fluttering appreciatively at the action.

"You go to your room, I'll make coffee for you," I kiss his lips once again, and he breaths out a sigh of what sounds like relief, nodding softly.

"Thank you," He gives me a small smile, and when my heart skips a beat at the simple action, I know that I just can't stay away from Phil Lester.

Ten minutes later we are both sitting cross legged next to each other, our cups already half empty and our eyes partly focused on the movie playing on Phil's small flatscreen and partly, on each other. After another few minutes we both have emptied our cups, and Phil is shifting uncomfortably next to me, his leg bouncing up and down and his fingers twisting and messing up his own hair.

"Babe?" His cheeks flush at the word, and he averts his gaze towards me, humming lowly in response. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah," He looks back to the screen, his eyes unfocused and his lip easing between his teeth so he can bite it. I don't know what's bothering him, and I am shit at comforting people but since it's Phil, I'm willing to try.

"Come here," I beckon him, and his cheeks flush further. I don't know why he is so nervous and jittery, but when I wrap my arm around his shoulders, he gives in almost immediately, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck and wrapping one of his arms around my waist.

It's my turn to blush now.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and he moves his head to look up at me, blue eyes bright but conveying a certain worry and anticipation, and he sighs, looking away and shuffling closer to me.

"Just scared," He shrugs, and I furrow my eyebrows at his vague statement, pulling him on top of me so he's straddling my torso and I move up against the headboard so I'm sitting.

"Of what?" I wrap my arms loosely around his back, and he bites his lip momentarily before shaking his head.

"Nothing, just this, I just don't want us to go back to fighting after this," He admits, and my entire body flushes warm at the soft tone of his voice.

"And why do you think we'll be fighting again, baby?" He seems to like it when I call him names and I like the way his cheeks bloom a brittle shade of rose every single time, his breath hitching just a little in his throat.

"Because," He giggles half heartedly. "You're Dan," He says as if it's the most obvious answer and I scrunch my nose at his explanation.

"Well, you're not wrong," I pull him closer, and he hits my chest playfully before resting his forehead against mine, his nose rubbing against mine in an adoring action.

"You know I'll try to change for you, right?" I'm aware that I'm blushing as I say the words, and he pulls away slightly just to give me his most comforting smile.

"I know," He presses a small kiss against my cheek and wraps his arms around my neck to hug me, and I place a kiss against his clothed shoulder, tightening my grip on his waist.

The atmosphere is too serious and too romantic for my liking, so I simply roll us over so I'm on top of Phil, and he lets out a tiny squeak of surprise, giggling when I move in to kiss him.

"Why are you laughing?" I grin at the sound. God he's the most adorable person I have ever laid eyes on.

"I don't know, you're funny," He shrugs, and I grind down against him, letting my mouth travel down his neck, his laughter choking to a stop as he gasps and thrusts up against me at the sudden friction.

"Still find me funny?" I mumble against his skin, and he just grunts inaudibly, before unexpectedly rolling us over once again, his hands pinning my wrists above my head as he ducks his head to grab my earlobe between his teeth, the sudden dominance causing a shaky moan to fall from my lips.

"Just a little," He teases before grabbing my lower lip between his teeth and kissing me.

--

henlo thanks for 400k i love u