Epilogue

Every girl dreamt a fairy tale to come true.

Not knowing, she was born a princess of her own beautiful story.

And,

Not realizing that every story has its own down point like on every story we have reat, we watched or we heard.

Take note: If its still not happy, then you're not at the ending.

Slay, as the Queen of your own personality.

Keep smilling! Cause you dont deserve to weep.

After years of tears, laughs, fright, and smiles...

We are now opening a new chapter in our life.

More matured and ready to face problems that will unwantedly occur as we grow our own family together.

The brown big doors opened, I hear angelic voice chanting..

Its a beautiful night,
Were looking for something dumb to do,
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you

I see the piles of yellow, white and and light yellow colored flowers decorated in every end of seats.

I walked on the red carpet with my white beautiful gown, and something covering my face.

I am handling the most precious flower I ever recieved and use on my whole life.

As I walk closer, my Papu and Mamu accompany me wearing their own dress and suits.

I can see from where I am walking slowly, the faces who made us this succeeding, who helped us to be together until this very day.

I saw him standing there, with his dad and mom on his side. Tapping his back, looking to me firmly. Wearing a white suit. Which, i dont care about. Because in my eyes, even how scattered his hair looks, and how oily his face was, or how stinky he smells, I love the way he is.

" Tita!! Tita!! " I have to stop noticing the cute little daughter of my sister.

" Hi baby Paula! " I pinch her cheeks.

And as I continue, few steps closer, I saw him in tears.

I wipe it , and he hold my hand saying " Thank you. "

That gratitude means a lot to me.

Thank you for never leaving each other's side even though we had a lot of fights.

Thank you for staying strong until the end and keeping the commitment.

We held each others hand and walk through the altar.

And happilly facing the Priest.

The words flew into my mind softly and fast. Like being with this man, is so enjoyable.

" Joseph, I wanna say how much I love you every day I woke up. I wanna see that charming face before I sleep at night. I wanna cook and wash dishes with you. I wanna be the Mrs. Ignacio of engineer Joseph. I wanna be able to make you coffee and stir it for you. I wanna be the one to wash the clothes you use when you got home from work. And I promise to be with you until were gray and old. "

I put the ring on his very beautiful finger.

" Nakakapanindig balahibong isipin ang mga naganap sa ating buhay. Natutuwa akong ang Irog ko ay nasa harapan ko ngayon... " I was shocked he's definitely using deep Filipino words. " ipinapangako ko rin aking mahal na gagawin ko ang lahat para sa ating kinabukasan at para sa ating dalawa at sa mga magiging anak natin. Ikaw lang at wala ng iba ang pagsisilbihan ko hanggang sa ako'y mamatay. Mahal na mahal kita. "