" Yeah it wasn't to deep but I have your jacket all cover in blood do you want it back?"

" Uhmm well you can keep it." I laughed.

" So Em meet the gang." John said. " The chubby one is Harry."

" Aye I'm not that chubby!" He groaned and smiked at me. "Nice to meet you."

" Hi Chubby Harry." I teased and everyone laughed.

" That one there is Chris."

" Blue eyes and pail white I'll say how about Casper." I suggest for a nickname.

" Casper? I am a criminal Em." He laughed.

" And that one is Seth."

" Seth Hmm ." I stand up and looked at him. "  Well you can stay Seth." We all laugh and John looked at me and nodded no. " Hell yeah and your nick name is krueger." Everyone burst out laughing including John.

" From the movie freddy krueger?" He asked still laughing.

" You said you were my worst nightmare right?" He nodded. " Well Krueger fits you perfectly." I smirked.

" Okay so now guys a nickname for her?" He smirks. " Baby Doll"

" No way I stay with my nickname Em. okay Krueger?"

" Fine Em." We all laugh and then I notice it was getting dark I have been here like 5 hours it has been fun but I need to go home.

" So uh Who is driving me home?" I asked awkwardly immediately all eyes on me as I bit my lower lip feeling nervous and uncomfortable.

" Baby don't get nervous I'll take you." He said and I faked a smile.

" Casper, Chubby Harry and Seth aren't you coming?" I asked of course I don't want to be alone with John he could try to rape me.

" No Em its just us." John smirks.

" K-Kyle?" I begged with my eyes and he notice.

" Sure I need to buy uh some painkiller pills." He said and I smiled.

" Fine lets go." John said. We got in his car and John smiled at me as he drived.

" Stop I live here." I lied not wanting him to know where I live.

" I know where you live Em." He chuckles.

" Oh." Was all I could say.

" Don't worry Em." He said and peck my cheek.He parked the car in front of my house. " Well you are here safe and sound."

" Thanks." I said and got down from the car.

" Em wait." I heard John said and I turned around he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer.

" No John. I'm with Jason and I love him." I said.

" Why were you-"

" I was just being friendly thats it John..I'm sorry."

" So you are friends with Casper, Chubby Harry, Seth and this Krueger?" He asked and I laughed.

" If you promise to not hurt me."

" I promise." He kissed my cheek.

" Friends with my worst nightmare? Sure." We both laughed and he walked away and got in his car. " Bye guys!" I wave goodbye and I walked inside. I looked at my backpack on the Sofa I remember I left it in school I guess Jason brought it here. I grab my cellphone from my backpack and I have 26 missed calls from Jason and Dad. " I am in so much trouble."

···· Jason Point of View····

" Lets go to his fucking house Toledo." I yelled at him.

" We are not sure where the fuck does he live McCann Max is working on that." Toledo spat. " How could you let her go just like that? I sent you to school to watch her and she is now kidnapped.

" Its Em." I answer the phone. " Are you al right?"

" Yeah Calm down."

" Calm down? I have been calling you all fucking day. Where the fuck were you? And why the fuck didn't you answer your phone?" I yelled.

" Well I was with Kyle in the hospital and I was making sure he  wouldn't say anything to the police and I left my phone in my backpack." She explained.

"  Why the fuck did you get in a car with a stanger thats stupid."

" You didn't though it was stupid when I did it with you." She snapped.

" Oh yes I did and I guess you didn't learn your fucking lesson since it happend twice." I spat.

" Yeeze give me a break will ya?" She said annoyed.

" He is in a fucking gang and not just any gang its John Torres Gang he could had kidnapped you and taked you to John."

" Well he didn't and I'm fine okay? Don't worry."

" Where are you?" I asked.

" Home."

" I'll be there in 15 minutes."

" No just give me some space okay? I'll see you tomorrow at school." She hung up and I look at Toledo speechless.

" Is she-"

" She is Fine." I spat and walked outside.

" She must be so mad at me." I whispered to myself. " I said I wouldn't do something stupid ever again and I go and stab a guy in school."

" Now thats really stupid." Toledo said and I turn around facing him. " I told you to warn him not to stab him."

" I screw up again." I sighed and he gave me a beer and sat down next to me.

" You really do love her huh?"

" With my life man."

" She loves you Jason..She loves you more than me." He sighed and took a sip from his beer.

" Its equal Toledo you are her dad and I am her boyfriend."

" No, She ran away with you twice with out thinking it she just went with her heart you know..I admire you guys its like a crazy madly love it reminds me of Titanic." He said and I staid quiet listening. " Two different type of person together it wont end up right."

" So you are saying I'm going to die for Em?" I asked and he chuckles.

" Thats not the point Jason but who know what destiny has plan out for you guys huh? Now go home and watch my princess." He patt my shoulder in a comfort way and walked back inside.

---

" I love you." I whisper on Em's ear as I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her body.

" How-"

" You forgot to lock the window. Now go back to sleep."

" I love you too." She said and went back to sleep. I can't stop thinking of what Toledo told me it keeps buzzing in my mind over and over again. " Two different type of person together it wont end up right."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I wont update until sunday..Maybe lol

How many votes and Comments can this awesome chaptper get? :D