Chapter 64 - I Know You

Harry's POV

"Let me get this straight, Jade is my girlfriend. She jumped in front of the bullet for me. Toby is the guy that was trying to kill me because of what I did to his wife when we were younger." I repeated back to them.

"Yeah that's right." Louis said with a smile. My mind is all fogged up and these people are strangers to me but I can't help but feel close to them.

"We understand if everything is a blur to you right now. The only thing you need to focus on is getting better. You've been through a lot." Liam said to me and I just nodded.

"Can one of you show me a picture of Jade? Maybe I'll remember her?" I asked and Perrie quickly moved and placed her phone in my hands.

"She's the one with the curly brown hair there." She pointed to the picture of her, Leigh, and Jesy with another girl.

"She's beautiful..." I said but shook my head. "But I don't remember her." I sighed. This is getting frustrating.

There was a knock on the door and the same doctor came in. "It's a party in here. What did I say about taking it slowly?" She asked as she checked on the machines I was attached to.

"We were just leaving." Niall said but I protested, "No, can a few of you stay? I wanna hear more stories."

"Louis, Liam, and Jesy can stay." I picked and they all nodded, everyone else said their goodbyes and left.

"Harry, please take it easy. We don't know how extensive your amnesia is right now. So don't overwhelm yourself with information." The doctor said to me.

I just nodded and she left. "So... tell me more about Jade." I turned to Jesy. They all laughed at that.

"Well mate, she changed you, in a good way though. She's made you better." Liam said to me.

"Can you describe her?" I asked Jesy again. "Jade is a force to be reckoned with. She's very smart and headstrong about things she strongly believes in." Jesy started.

"She's also very kind, caring, and loving. She's the type of person to put everyone else before herself." She added with a smile.

"No wonder I fell for her. She sounds amazing." I told her and she just nodded. "I hope one day I'll remember everything about her." I sighed.

This is getting annoying. I don't know anything about anyone and it's driving me mad. I need my memory to come back now.

"This sucks, I want to remember. When do you think I could see her in person?" I asked them and they all looked at each other.

"We don't know how she's doing yet. Maybe once she's out of surgery and she's okay again we can take you to see her." Jesy suggested with a smile and I nodded.

I want to remember these people; I want to know everything about them. Why did this happen to me? Was I a bad person?

"Well, I guess there's nothing to do but wait right? You said my family was on the way?" I asked them.

"Yeah, I spoke to your mom this morning, they should be here soon." Louis said with a small smile.

"Okay good. I want to meet them; maybe it'll help too. Thank you guys for staying by the way." I told them.

"Harry you don't have to thank us. We wanted to make sure you were okay. We weren't just going to leave you here." Liam informed me and I just nodded.

I just hope I remember again. My mind is all jumbled up but I want to know more, I want to remember who I am.

Jade's POV