Chapter 58 - Love and Safety

Harry's POV

Toby walked into the classroom all smug looking, I tried to get in there but he slammed the door in my face.

I quickly called Jade in hopes that she would answer but I knew better, I texted her quickly and told her she had to come out of the classroom right away.

I stood still for what felt like hours. He has to be lying! How the hell would he know if Selena kept that baby?

I was so stupid for not confirming with her if she did it in the first place. I was even stupider for not using protection. What the hell am I going to do if what he said was true?

I cannot add this on top of Jade's worries right now. I have to get to the bottom of this now. I somehow found my feet again and ran for my car.

When I got home only Niall and Louis were there. I could hardly control my breathing and they noticed.

"What's going on with you?" Louis asked as I took a seat across from them. They looked to be deep in conversation.

"He's back Louis. He's here and he's going after Jade. I can't believe it." I said quickly and got up and paced around the house.

"Who is back Harry? What the hell are you talking about?" Niall questioned me with angst in his voice.

"Toby." I simply said and both of their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "What the hell does he want?" Louis asked.

"He says he wants me to hang out with him again. I have no idea what for but he's already met Jade and I'm scared she's in danger. I tried to get in their class but he slammed the door in my face." I explained.

"Okay, so we have to get her out of there." Niall said standing up. I just nodded but continued pacing.

"Well what are you waiting for? Let's go back to school and get her!" Louis shot and pushed me towards the door.

"One more thing, Toby said... well I don't know if this is true or not... he said that... do you guys remember Selena?" I asked them and they both nodded and gulped.

"He said I have a kid. She never got an abortion and she never told me." I said carefully and they both looked shocked.

"He has to be lying! Did he show you proof?" Niall asked as Liam walked in. "Lads, what's going on?" He asked when he saw us all bewildered.

"Toby is here and he's after Jade. He wants Harry back in his group and he says that Selena never got rid of the baby. We're going back on campus to get Jade. Let's go." Louis explained to him and Liam blinked a few times.

"What the hell?" He simply asked as we all rushed out of the house and he followed closely behind us.

We drove to campus and stopped near Jade's class. I texted her and called again but she didn't pick up.

"Ugh. Dammit Jade! Just stop being a little nerd and answer your phone for once!" I shouted out loud.

"Hey! Don't say that about your girlfriend." Liam shot at me. We got out of the car and headed for the classroom.

"Just go in! It's a big class, they won't notice!" Niall suggested and Liam smacked his head. "How is he going to find Jade in the sea of students? He's gonna get noticed if he's running up and down the rows stupid."

"Her class should be finishing soon. We'll just have to wait." Louis said and we all stopped talking.

I couldn't sit down so I continued to pace back and forth. "I need to know if he's telling the truth or not!" I yelled after 10 minutes or so.