Chapter 20 - New Beginnings

Leigh's POV

"We are so happy you're home Leigh." Perrie said and gave me a hug. "You know that you didn't have to tell them that secret of yours Leigh." Jesy said. 

We were finally back in our dorm room and it was just the girls and I.

"I know, but I felt like I should have. They needed an explanation as to why I acted like that. I know I tried to blame it on other things and I'm glad that none of you brought it up, so thank you." I told them.

"We all know how sensitive you are to the subject Leigh. We don't want you to hurt anymore." Jade smiled.

"Well, enough about this! Update me! What did I miss?" I asked them. "I already know about Jade and Harry, so what's going on with you two?" I asked Perrie and Jes.

Jes and Perrie looked confused. "Harry and Jade? What do you mean you know what's going on between Harry and Jade?" Perrie yelled out loud.

Jade grimaced. "Quiet down Pez! I was going to tell all of you but I didn't want to take all the attention away from Leigh!" Jade said.

"Well, start explaining." Jesy said and glared at Jade which made Perrie and I laugh.

"You know when you asked Harry to look for me yesterday? Well when he did find me, we had a big argument. I know I didn't have to tell you guys, and me denying it wasn't helping, but I do have feelings for Harry." Jade said shyly.

We urged her to go on. "We talked about our feelings and we had an argument about not being able to be together, but I fought for it because what I feel is different, I've never felt it before and I want to try to work it out with him. I want to see what this feeling is and where it leads me." Jade continued.

"So, we agreed on seeing how things go. We haven't put labels on anything, but we're trying it out for now." Jade smiled and a big one at that.

"Jade, I'm so happy for you. You broke out of you shell and fought for something you really want." Jesy said and hugged Jade.

Perrie joined in and so did I. "Just be careful. Even though Harry does seem like a sweet guy, people on campus know things and they do talk." Jesy added.

"I know guys. I also know a different Harry, the one that those people don't know. He's shown me a different side of him and it's a side that I really like." Jade explained.

"Okay Jadey, we believe you." Perrie said to her. and Leigh and I gave her our best smile. 

"And Pez? You and Zayn?" Jade asked with a smirk. "What about us? I was drunk last night! I don't remember what happened." Perrie lied.

"Pez, we all know you never drink and when you do, that's when all the stuff you've been hiding or keeping in, come out. We saw you with Zayn last night!" Jesy snickered.

"Okay, okay! So we kissed! It was magical, fireworks, the whole lot. But! I'm not making the first move. He wants this? He's gonna have to work for it." Perrie said with a serious note in her voice.

Well then, Good luck Zayn.

Zayn's POV

Good that Leigh's awake now. I can have Perrie focus on me. Wow. That sounds so mean... What I really mean is. She can stop worrying about Leigh... No, that's even worse.

"Zayn? You in there?" I heard Niall knock on my door. "Yeah, come in."

"Hey, let's get some groceries?" He asked. Just when I had the time to think about what I'm going to do about Perrie, I get interrupted.