Chapter 28 - Party Time

Leigh's POV

"Leigh did you talk to Jesy yet?" Niall asked me as I reached him. I handed him a drink and he took it from me with no hesitation.

"Not yet Niall, we've barely talked." I told him as I took a sip from my own cup. If he really wants to know why Jesy is avoiding him why doesn't he ask her himself?

"She was just beside me and I asked her if she was mad at me. She said no and left, she even said to not follow her. I don't get it Leigh." He said.

"Can you just ignore it for tonight and have fun? Jesy will come and talk to you eventually. You have to give her space Niall. Stop suffocating her." I finally said. I've been meaning to tell him that.

"I'm not suffocating her Leigh, I just want my friend back." He said. Am I not good enough for him?

I downed the rest of my drink and stormed away from him. I heard him call my name but I just ignored it and headed for the kitchen.

I mixed a couple of things into my cup and checked the taste. It wasn't bitter but it wasn't good either, I added a one more thing and then I finally liked the taste.

I'm determined to have fun tonight and if Niall doesn't want to be part of that then screw him.

I went back to the garage just as Jade and Harry won the game. They gave each other a hug and Perrie and Zayn were arguing on the other side.

"Come on Leigh. It's our turn." Liam said and beckoned me to join the game. He pointed at the end with Niall.

"Okay, now we play eye-to-eye." Niall said as he rubbed his hands together. "Play nice Naill!" Liam shot at him and they both laughed.

"Winner of this game play Harry and Jade to determine the beer pong champions." Louis said as he set up the table. He was already a little tipsy by the looks of it.

I drank half of my cup and got settled in my spot beside Niall. "Leigh why did you leave?" Niall asked me.

"Because, you make me feel like I'm not good enough. What is it that you want Niall? Because I'll give it to you. Just tell me." I said. The alcohol's made me brave but I'm starting the feel woozy.

"I don't want anything Leigh. You shouldn't feel like you're not good enough because you are." He said.

"Okay Niall. Eye-to-eye, let's go!" Liam said. They both picked up a ball and stared at each other as they threw the balls.

We heard a sound and I looked down, "Liam got it in." I said as I grabbed the ball out of the cup.

"Jes, do the honours." Liam said and I threw Jesy the ball from our cup. She aimed and missed her first shot.

Niall laughed, "Come on Jes, you can do better." He said. She narrowed her eyes at him and aimed again, this time she got it in.

"Do you wanna drink it Leigh?" Niall asked me. I grabbed the cup and drank from it; I don't like the taste of beer but whatever. I put the cup away and Niall handed me the balls.

"You can do this Leigh!" He cheered me on. I aimed at the cup in front of Jesy and shot the ball in. I did the same for the second ball but aimed for the cup in front of Liam. It went in too.

"Nice job Leigh!" Niall shot and gave me a hug. I ignored him and sipped from my cup with my mixed drink.

Things were starting to get blurry but I could still pay attention to the game. Liam sank a ball in and missed the second one. Niall took the drink this time.

It was our turn again and Niall lined his balls up and he missed both of them. "Come on Niall! What was that?" I yelled at him.

"Chill out Leigh. It's just a game." He laughed. "A game that I have to beat Jesy in." I said, but not too loud.