Chapter 37 - Putting Things in Perspective

Leigh's POV

I can't believe we're on this trip. I also can't believe that my parents let me go on this trip. I know that my mum wouldn't be as hard to crack as my dad. Still, I'm thankful that they let me do this.

"I am so stuffed from dinner." Niall said and interrupted my thoughts. We just finished eating and everyone seemed to be getting ready for some sleep. We've been on this plane for nearly 7 hours now and everyone is getting tired.

"Me too. That roast beef was amazing." I said and bit my lips, remembering the taste. "Wait till you try some more stuff from Liam's parents menu, its like heaven. My personal favourite is the white chocolate brownie from the dessert menu." He gushed.

"What do you think we're gonna do when we get there?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Probably figure out room arrangements and then rest for a bit." He explained. "Oh then have like a massive bonfire by the beach." He added.

"That sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to go swimming." I said to him. "I can't wait either. I bet you've got some sweet bathing suits." He winked.

He can't do this to me. He knows I still like him. "Niall..." I started but he laughed. "I'm just kidding love." He said with a grin.

"That wasn't funny. You know I'm trying very hard to forget about my feelings for you." I told him straight up. His smile disappeared and he reached over to me. "I'm sorry Leigh. I won't do it again."

I pulled my hand away from him, "You can't reach out like that either. It's the same thing." I added. He just nodded. "Okay."

"I'm gonna go to the toilet. I'll be back." He said and left without another word. Was I too harsh? I just don't want him to get any funny ideas. Niall's been too flirty since we all agreed to stay friends.

It's still a little bit weird between the three of us but we are making it work. I'm trying hard to forget what I feel for Niall but he's making things so hard. The reason I fell for him was because of the way he acts towards us girls. He makes us feel so good with his compliments and comments.

He gets too flirty and he doesn't realize what he's actually doing. I don't blame him because look at him, he's so handsome. Those blue eyes are just to die for.

I have to stop these thoughts about him. There will never be anything between Niall and I except for friendship.

"So... who will you most likely be rooming with?" I asked Niall when he took his seat across from me. "Oh, Liam's beach house has enough rooms for each of us. Sophia and Liam will most likely be in his, and the Perrie and Zayn will get one. Jade and Harry will probably have one of their own too." He explained.

"So his house has like 7 rooms?" I asked him. "Well 8 if you include the masters bedroom." He shrugged. "What? 8 bedrooms?" I exclaimed.

"Well 4 suites. The other 4 are just rooms." Liam explained as he passed by. I looked up at him and chuckled.

"Trust me, you'll like it." He said and went to the lavatory. I looked at Niall and he just laughed at me.

"You should get some rest Leigh. We still have a few more hours to go." He said as he unraveled his blanket and sunk in his seat.

"I just can't wait to see this big ass house you all talk so highly off." I said and yawned. I need my beauty rest if I'm going to keep up with American boys. It's the only way I will forget this Irish cutie in front of me.

"Good night Leigh." He said to me. "Night Niall." I replied and I closed my eyes shut and thought of all the cute outfits I plan to wear for this week.