Chapter 27 - Patching Some Things Up

Jesy's POV

"Any word from the boys about the party?" I asked the girls as we sat around in a circle doing our homework.

After I got back into my dorm room Perrie came back all smiley and told us her great news about what happened with Zayn today after class.

"Nope." They all said as they checked their phones. "I think the party is actually a great idea." Jade said. We all looked at her surprised.

"What? Why? You hate parties." Leigh said. She shook her head. "I'm not fond of them but I don't hate them." She said.

"It's kinda smart, think about it. We're all going to spend the next week stressed and studying. There's not much time for anything else. We need this to let loose before we need to focus." Jade explained.

"That's actually smart Jade." Perrie said. She's been utterly love struck since she's been back. Her blue orbs seem so distant. It's cute really, I'm happy for her.

"So I think we should go if the boys do host it. Besides it's been awhile since they have." Jade said.

"Yeah, that's true. We're always hanging out and we haven't had a decent party in awhile." Leigh added.

Leigh-Anne has been a pain in the ass lately. She just seems so different, I hate being around her. Niall and her have been spending a lot of time together so I've distanced myself from him.

I ignore his calls and text back only when I feel like it. I spend most of my days with Liam and when I'm at their house, I make sure to avoid him.

I know he doesn't deserve it but Leigh's never been interested in a guy before so I don't know how to react but if Niall's the guy she wants then so be. I shouldn't stand in the way. Especially if she's opening up to a guy.

My phone beeped and I quickly answered it, "Hey Li, what's up?" I asked. He told me that the party tonight was a go and that Louis wants us there soon because he's got something to tell us.

"Okay, we'll get ready and be on our way. See you in a bit." I said and hung up the phone.

"So, Liam said we should be there soon. They party is happening." I told them and they all lit up.

Perrie and Leigh scurried off across the hall to their room and Jade quickly got changed.

"I'm so happy for Pez. Aren't you Jes?" She asked me as she sat on her bed to fix her make up.

"Yeah, it's about time." I laughed. I grabbed my outfit and put it on just as fast as Jade. I wonder what Louis wants to tell us.

Louis' POV

"I don't know what to say..." I told Liam as I paced back in forth in the living room. Zayn and Harry left to go buy alcohol and Niall are calling people and telling them about the party.

"Just say whatever comes to your head Lou." He told me as he picked on his nails.

"I'm sorry I've been so fucked up lately? I was jealous you were taking the boys away from me? Oh yeah, that's genius." I said to Liam sarcastically.

"At least it's the truth." He laughed. I moved closer to him and smacked him in the head.

"Seriously Liam. I don't know where to begin. Do you think they've noticed?" I asked him.

"Well if they have, they've decided to keep to themselves." He said as Harry and Zayn walked in.

"There's more in the truck, can you guys help?" Zayn said as they dragged boxes of alcohol to the kitchen.