Chapter 63 - Until We Meet Again

Louis' POV

"I'm so sorry Auntie Anne... I'll keep you updated. He's in really good hands right now." I spoke gently to Harry's mum.

Auntie Anne and Gemma were on their way to London right now but it'll take them hours to arrive. After I hung up I returned to Eleanor.

"Lou? Breath baby, he'll wake up. It's Harry, he's a fighter and if anyone can get through this it's him." She reassured me and leaned on my shoulder.

Toby will rot in jail for what he did to all of us. I am so angry right now that I can't help but think of doing terrible things to him.

I know it's not right to think of ending someone's life but when your best friend is in a coma you can't really help it.

"Let's go get some food." Liam said and pulled me up. He hasn't spoken a word since the doctors informed us on Harry's condition.

"Li, what's on your mind?" I asked him as Zayn and Niall joined us. He looked at me and his brown eyes no longer had the softness it once had. They were dull and lifeless.

"There were so many things I wanted to say to Harry and I might not get a chance to speak to him again." He said to me.

"Mate, you can't think like that. Harry will wake up, he'll be with us again." Niall said with a smile. Out of us five Niall was the most optimistic and we needed that badly right now.

"I can't believe I wasted all that time being angry with him about Ella and then about Jade. I took his friendship for granted and I wish I could turn back time and change it all." Liam explained.

"Save it for when he wakes up. Everything will be okay again and we'll be whole again." Zayn said out loud.

After we got food and finally sat down to eat, Sophia and Eleanor came charging at us. "It's Jade! She's passed out and won't wake up!" Sophia shot at us.

We all instantly got up and ran to up the closest set of stairs. We got to where they were keeping Jade. Leigh, Perrie, and Jesy were huddled in front of her room.

"What happened?" Zayn asked as Perrie crashed into him sobbing. "We... she asked us... what happened to Harry." Leigh tried to explain but couldn't finish.

"When we told her she had this blank look in her face and the machines started beeping and then she said I love you to us and passed out." Jesy explained through her tears.

"This can't be happening right now. Jade was supposed to be okay." Liam said and struck the wall beside him.

The nurses passing by gave him a look but didn't say anything. Just then Jade's room opened and they wheeled her out of the room as fast as they could.

"What the hell is going on?" Perrie yelled and a couple of doctors came out of her room. "Are you all here for Jade?" One of them asked.

I managed to answer and he looked at me, "Jade had what we call wound dehiscence, the nurse told us that when she woke up she was thrashing around and some of her stitches must have opened." He explained.

"Her meds were probably still in her system which is why she didn't feel any of it. She lost a lot of blood and her body went into hypovolemic shock. That means her body has lost a lot of its blood volume." The other doctor explained.

"We are rushing her to surgery to fix the open wound and do a blood transfusion. She should be out within a few hours." He finished.

"Thank you. We'll just wait here." I said to them, as everyone was still too shocked to say anything.