Chapter 28

Zane POV:
I slowly wake up, seeing the light of the sun on the floor, I look behind to see Aaron still sleeping, so I get out of the bed slowly, but he grabs my hand "Don't leave cupcake, stay here." I say "Fine, but I will make breakfast first." I go to the kitchen and make waffles.

*time skip*
I give Sparky his dog food, then I give Aaron a plate of waffles with fruits, he smiles and eats, I sit on the bed, then I eat too "These are delicious ZuZu, but you are more sweet than anything~" I say "Even if we are married, you still are going to flirt?" he kisses my cheek "I take that as a yes." I finish the food. The doorbell rings "Who might be?" I go to the front door and open it, there is no one outside, when I look down I see a basket with a blanket and a note saying 'Please keep them, take care of them and love them.' I take the basket, close the door and put the basket on the table "Aaron! Come here!" I hear him coming "Everything ok?" Sparky comes too. I give Aaron the letter, he reads it, we look at the basket and I move the blanket a little, we gasp: in the basket are two babies, twins, a boy and a girl "Babies?" Aaron says "Aww they are so cute!" I say "Yeah but... we don't have food or things for them, I will go shopping now." I grab the keys, my wallet and run to the car. I drive to the shop and buy some food for us, Sparky and for the babies, then I buy a crib and clothes, I pay for them and drive back "Aaron i'm home! Are they awake?" he says "No, but I think they will wake up soon." I put everything down and sit on the couch "I'm tired!" he asks "How much did you buy?" I point to the bags "Wow, I see you got a lot of things." I nod. Suddenly I see the babies open their eyes, the girl has sky blue eyes, the boy has black eyes, both have fair skin and brown hair "Aww, they are really cute." I pick them and hold them, they are smiling "Hello!" Aaron kisses my head and they start to giggle "My wish came true, we will keep the babies and love them." I say "We will tough muffin." I kiss him "I love you." he says "I love you too little nugget." we hold them and think for names, how we will name the kids??

Kawaii~Chan POV:
"Balto~Kun! I have news!" I hear him "What is it?" I yell "I'm pregnant!" he yells "WHAT!" he looks at the test "We are going to be parents!" he hugs me "I'm so happy! We will have a kitten! Or a pup! Or both!" I laugh "Soon we will know if it's a boy or girl." he nods abs jump up and down "I can't wait!!"

Aphmau POV:
I'm hiding from Travis, he is in demon form because earlier at a café a guy flirted with me, he wanted to punch the guy, I stopped him, then I dragged him home, then he turned. I'm under the bed "Aphmau, where are you~?" I gulp "Please Irene, don't let him find him until he is back to normal." I hear the door opening "Aphmau, come out, I would never hurt you~" I hold my breath "She is not here... oh well... i will check the kitchen." I hear the door closing, I sigh of relief "I escaped..." suddenly, I feel something grabbing my foot "Got you!" I scream while he drags me out "You can't escape now sweetie~" he kisses me roughly and throws me on the bed, he takes off my shirt and bra "You look really sexy~" he kisses my neck and massages my pink nipples, I moan, he gets on the bed and takes off my pants and panties, then my phone starts to ring "Answer it, it could be fun~" he holds my legs, I answer "Hi Aphmau!" I say "What's up Lucinda?" she says "Nothing much, just making some cat potions." I say "Oh cool, can you ahh~ come over sometimes." his tongue is inside me "Are you ok?" I say "Yeah, I am ahh~ perfectly fine, just relaxing with my ah~ sweet husband." she asks "Is he...?" I say "What?? No he doesn't! Hahaha!" she says "Ok, i will come at your house tomorrow for movies." I say "Ok! See ya!" I hang up "Travis I will kill you!! She almost found out!!" he chuckles "At least you managed to say nothing." I want to yell, but it comes only moans instead, I push his head closer "Nngh~" I cum "Sweet as a candy~" he takes off his clothes, my eyes widen when I see his big member "Sorry if I seem more bigger, you made me really excited, plus this happens when i'm in this form~" he starts to enter me, I gasp, he holds my hands and starts to move "Travis~!" he moans "You are still tight~!" he moves faster and deeper "Ahhh~!" he grins and hits my g-spot "Travis~ I'm coming~!" he groans "Me too~!" he thrusts a few more times before we both cum, then we pant, he turns back to normal "I'm sorry Aph." I say "It's ok, I liked it." he smiles and kisses my lips "I guess we will have a little child soon." he hugs me "I will take care of you and our little kid." we fall asleep.

Lucinda POV:
And done, my potions are ready, now I just need to put them on a shelf and I can finally relax *ding dong* who is that? I go answer the door "Hey there Lucinda~" I groan "Ivan, I told you to leave me alone!" he says "Awww don't be like that, I just came here to talk." I slam the door and lock it "Oh come on Lucinda!" I say "Go away!" I go to bed.