Chapter 14

*last weekend of summer*
Teenager Zane POV:
This was the best summer ever, a lot of memories and pictures, we had so much fun, but now it's the end of the summer, school will start on Monday, today is Saturday and Aaron needs to leave tomorrow, because the college he will go to is in another country. Aphmau is going to throw a party at the bowling tonight, this day has to be the best for Aaron, now everyone gets ready, i'm going to get Aaron, i knock at the door, he answers "Hey ZuZu!" I smile "Hey Aaron, can you come with me?" he says "Sure, let me get my keys and wallet." he grabs his things, locks the door, then I take him to the mall.

*time skip*
"Ok Aaron, are you ready for your surprise?" he nods, i take his blindfold off and we enter in the bowling room "SURPRISE!!" he says "Wow! What is this?" Aph answers "A party before you leave for college." he smiles "You didn't have to, but thank you guys!" i yell "Now let's party!" everyone yells "YEAH!!" we play bowling, eat, chat and drink, some are making out and others are dancing. I drink my Cola while i watch the girls playing, then i feel hands under my shirt, i blush "Hey ZuZu~" he licks bites earlobe "Aaron... not here..." he carries me to the bathroom. He puts me on a sink and starts biting and kissing my neck "Aaron~" he smirks "I need to mark you, so no one will steal you from me~" he takes off my jacket and shirt and bites my chest and belly, i keep my mouth shut, so i won't laugh "Oh? What's wrong?" he picks me up, sits down and puts me on his lap, then he tickles my belly with one hand while with the other presses my navel with a finger "Come on cupcake~" i shake my head while i bite my lip "Not even a laugh~?" he finds a great spot, i let out a laugh "It was that hard~?" I say "I hate you, but I love you." he smiles "I love you too!" he dresses me back and we get out of the bathroom. After the party, everyone goes home, i go to sleep directly, because i'm very tired.

*the next day*
Mom drives us to the airport, in an hour, Aaron is going to leave "Zane?" I look at Garroth "Are you ok?" I nod "I know it's hard, but it will be ok." he hugs me, i sigh "Ok boys, we're here!" we get out of the car and enter, i see Sylvana, Aphmau and Aaron, mom yells "Sylvana!" they turn their heads "Zianna! I haven't seen you for a few days!" they hug "Hi Zane!" I say "Hey Aph..." she gets worried "Hi Aaron..." he sighs "Zane, i know you're sad, but i'll try to visit you... ok?" i nod. For the next 40 minutes we talk, then we hear a voice through a microphone "That's my plane." Aaron hugs everyone, then he hugs me "I promise i'll never love someone else." I sob "I promise too..." we share a long kiss, then he walks away, he looks behind him one more time before leaving, we run upstairs, so we can see him, he looks up and waves, we wave back, then he gets in the plane. The plane leaves... i feel my heart breaking, tears falls on my face "I'll miss you Aaron..." I wipe my tears.

*time skip*
Aphmau wanted to stay with us for a while "Zane, do you want to play with me? I got my MLP figurines!" I shake my head and leave for a walk. I go to the tree where me and Aaron had our first kiss, I sit on the grass and start to cry... I feel lonely... I need him... I feel myself breaking... Aaron... I miss you...

Teenager Balto POV:
I hear someone crying, so i follow the sobs, it's Zane "Zane?" he looks at me, I hug him "What's wrong?" he sniffs "Aaron went in another country for college, today we said goodbye..." i feel so bad for him, so I hug him "Shhh, it's going to be ok, i'm here." he says "But... in the next year you will go to college and i'll lose you too!" he cries more "You won't, for now i'm here, please don't cry, i love you too much to see you cry." he looks at me "You... love me?" I give him at warm smile "Yes, but as a little brother." he smiles and puts his head on my chest, i pet him for a while, then i take him home. I knock on the door, Zianna answers "Balto! Thank Irene you found ZuZu!" we get inside, Aph takes him upstairs, Garroth asks "Where was he??" I say "At the park, crying... and i know why. It's sad to know that your love is far away, plus in the next year i will go to college, but for now, i'm going to be by his side." Vylad says "Thank you so much for bringing him back." I say "You're welcome, now i'm leaving, see you tomorrow." I turn around "Oh and Vylad?" he asks "Yes?" I smile at him "Congratulation for entering in Phoenix Drop High School!" he smiles back "Thank you!" i leave the house and run to my house. I open my door "Balto, where were you?" I answer "I found Zane crying in the park, Aaron left the country today for college." she gets worried "Poor Zaney..." I sigh "Yeah... and in the next year i'll go to college and he will cry again. I can't see him crying, it breaks my heart!" she says "I know sweetie, you really care about him." I say "Of course i do! He's like a little brother! I'm gonna go to bed... goodnight mom..." I go to my room "Sleep well!" I say "I will!" I get ready for the bed, change in a white shirt and grey comfy pants, then I go to sleep "Tomorrow will be a new day!"