Chapter 26

Zane POV:
Balto's and KC's wedding was great, a scary brown werewolf and a cute pink meif'wa getting married, I never saw something like this, until now. Balto and KC live together at Balto's house, Nicole moved at Aphmau and Katelyn, Travis asked Aphmau, we will go to another wedding soon. Now KC is at her job, so Balto wants to stay with me, but Aaron doesn't let him, i'm upstairs, listening to their talk "I'm his best friend, so I can spend time with him!" Aaron says "I'm his husband, so he has to stay with me!" Balto growls "You stay with him all the time!" I get mad "You wanted to mark him in high school!" Balto says "It was a mistake! I know I was a big jerk!" Aaron crosses his arms "Yeah, you were, just like Mike." Balto gets angry "ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" they look at me "I don't want to hear any fights between you both!" I continue to speak "Aaron, last time I spent time with Balto was two months ago, I stay with you all the time, so I can spend time with him." Aaron gets sad "But cupcake-" I cut him off "Keep your yandere side for another time. We'll have a nice time tonight, ok?" he sighs "Fine" I kiss his cheek "Come on Balto, let's go to the KFC." I grab my jacket and walk to the car, Balto follows me.

*after lunch*
"I'm going to win at this video game!" he laughs "Maybe in your dreams." I ask "Is that a challenge?" he chuckles "Yes it is." I get closer to his face "The loser has to run around MyStreet like a crazy man." Balto growls "Bring it!"

*after the game*
I dance "I can't believe... I lost!" I ask "Wanna try another game?" he says "Sure!" he won at the next game "HA! You lost!" I shrug "Let's do something else." we agree to see a horror movie.

*after the movie*
Balto POV:
"Spooky!" I hold him "I'm here Zaney."
he hugs me "I'll drive." we walk to his car, I sit on the driver seat. I start the car and start to drive to his house. We get back after a few minutes "You're going to be ok?" he says "Yeah, don't worry." I say "Ok, night Zane!" I walk to my house, Kawaii~Chan is home "Welcome back Balto~Kun!" I say "Hi there sweetie!" I kiss her "How was at work?" she says "It was great! I like to work at the maid café!" I say "I hope no one flirted with you." she giggles "They saw the ring, so they can't get me." I grab her waist "Did I ever tell you that this apron looks very good on you~?" she blushes "Yeah you told me before." I smirk "Are you the one who smells like a pie~?" her face turns red "No, i'm baking a strawberry pie." I say "Well, if it's a pink pie, I already got one~" she faints "Well, I tried." I put her on the couch and wait for her to wake up. The pie is ready "I'm up!" she takes the pie out of the oven "Let it cool down for a few minutes." I say "How about a make out?" she giggles "Sure Balto~Kun!" she gets on my lap, then we start our make out session on the couch. I love my meif'wa woman.

Aaron POV:
"Come on ZuZu, don't be mad at me!" his arms are still crossed "You almost turned into a yandere, so no." I pout "But i'm sorry!!" I put my sad puppy eyes, he tries to not look "Aaron that is cheating!" I keep going, he groans "Fine, I forgive you!" I smile "Thank you!" he says "But tomorrow I want to adopt a puppy." I say "Sure, we'll get a puppy." he smiles "Maybe a husky like Celestia, but a boy." I say "We'll see." we get ready for bed, then we cuddle.

*the next day*
We!re at the pet shop, looking around for a dog, food, toys etc. "Aaron look!" I walk to Zane and see a cute husky puppy "It's a boy!" a seller says "That is the healthy dog, you want to adopt him?" Zane nods "With the dog, and the rest, the total is 500$." I give him the money and I take the bags, Zane picks up the dog. The dog licks Zane on his face "Isn't he cute?" he moves the dog closer to my face and now the dog licks my face "What name should we give him?" I think  "Hmmm... how about...Sparky!" Zane smiles "I like it!" we enter the car and I drive home. I put the bags on the table, Zane puts Sparky down "Can we show it to the others?" I say "Sure!" *ding dong* I look at the door "Who is that?" Zane opens the door, outside are Balto and Kawaii~Chan "Hey guys, what's going on?" KC says "Balto~Kun sensed a dog, so we came here." Balto looks around for the dog, Zane chuckles "Balto what are you doing?" Sparky runs upstairs, Balto follows him, we laughs so hard that we roll on the floor, but at finale Balto plays with Sparky, KC makes Zane's hair pretty while I watch him "Stop staring at me!" I chuckle "I can't help it, I live with an angel." his face turns red "Kawaii~Chan's second ship is sailing." he asks "What ship?" she says "Travmau!" I say "Oh yeah, they live in a new house." she asks "What's your dog name?" we say "Sparky" she giggles "It sounds cute!" Balto says "A cute name for a cute puppy." Sparky goes on his bed "He must be tired." we hang out with them, until moon rises, but of course Balto howls at it "Like in high school." I chuckle "I never forgot that." I wrap my arms around him "I love you cupcake." he smiles "I love you too tough muffin." we fall asleep.