Chapter 18

Zane POV:
Today the new neighbor is coming, everyone got presents for him, i got a pottet plant, the girls made cupcakes and cookies, the boys got decorations for his garden, now we have to wait, maybe is someone we know. I'm glad me and Aaron are back to ourselves.

*time skip*
I see him on a motorcycle "Cool!" the truck arrives too, when the guy gets up of the motorcycle and takes off his blue helmet, my jaw drops and tears appear "It's my werewolf best friend..."

Balto POV:
Here i am, moving in MyStreet, last week I visited Kawaii~Chan because she is my girlfriend, everyone shipped us and their ship sailed. I got this motorcycle from an eating contest, i can eat very much without getting fat. KC wanted me to be closer from her, so i decided to move here. I park my motorcycle in front of the garage and start taking out a few boxes "BALTO!" my ears move up "That voice" I look behind and see a familiar face "Zane Ro'Meave?" he runs to me and hugs me "Balto..." I wrap my arms around him "Zane... my dear friend... i missed you so much!" he cries more "Where were you all these years?" I hug him tighter "Shhh... i'm here now Zaney..."

Aphmau POV:
What's going on? We get out of our houses and what we see it makes us say 'awww': Kawaii~Chan is happy to see her boyfriend happy, i get a little jealous, but i'm fine, Aaron gets very jealous, because Zane hugs Balto with much love, just like he hugs him, what he sees next, it makes his yandere side take over: Zane kisses Balto on his forehead, Balto blushes. I hope Aaron won't do something stupid or crazy...

Zane POV:
I hug him again "Kawaii~Chan is so happy for you! A strong friendship!" we help Balto move in, then we give him the presents, i notice he wears the bracelet i gave him "You still wear that?" he looks at the bracelet "Yes i do, i said i will never take it off!" that makes me smile "How about we stay together for today?" I shrug "Sure" we sit on his couch. He puts his head on my lap and moves his ears, I raise an eyebrow "Pet me~" I smile and pet his ears, he growls quietly, i find a great spot, so I scratch there "Since when did you become good at this?" I grin "Since now~" he blushes, but he gets sad "What's wrong?" he says "I still feel bad. Our first meet wasn't a nice one." I look at him with worry "The past is in the past, but I know what can make you feel better." I grab his tail and brush my fingers while my other fingers dance on his belly, he closes his eyes and bite his lip. I hear a fangirl scream, i look at the window "Balto, how Kawaii~Chan is not mad that i pet you?" he says "Well, her ship is sailing, she knows about our strong friendship, I love both of you." I blush a little and hug him "I love you too wbff." he looks confused "Werewolf best friend forever." he wags his tail "How about we eat something?" he nods, i make us sandwiches and eat. After a time, he falls asleep, so i put a blanket on him and leave his house, i walk back to my gray house. Suddenly someone covers my mouth and drags me somewhere, i can't see, i have a blindfold on. I feel myself laying on something, the one who captured me kisses me and whispers in my ear "You are mine ZuZu, only mine~" he bites my earlobe "Is he jealous?" he attacks my neck with bites "Aaron~!" he takes off my clothes and places more kisses, then I feel something wet in my butt "Ah ah Aaron~" after three minutes, he enters me "AHHH~!!" he thrusts fast and hard "Nngh~ Ah~!" he grabs my hips "You're still tight, but your moans are adorable~" I put my hands on his back, i feel his seeds inside me, he takes off my blindfold "Aaron, if you are jealous, you don't have to be, he has Kawaii~Chan." he says "Sorry cupcake, but i love you too much." I say "You're crazy like Aph." he laughs "We are bro-sis, so..." I roll my eyes "Right now i have to stay here, my butt hurts very bad, thanks to you!" he smirks "Well ZuZu, you can sleep with me tonight~" I groan "Fine" I close my eyes "Goodnight" he cuddles me "Goodnight ZuZu~" I fall asleep and go into my dream mode.

Aphmau POV:
Oh my Irene, Travis's lips are so soft and sweet, i know he was always shy when we were in high school, now he is so dominant. We are in his room, on his bed, the moon gives light in the room, it's dark here, but it's beautiful "Aphmau... you're so beautiful..." he kisses my neck "Travis~" I look deep in his emerald green eyes, but i see a tint of purple, i brush my fingers in his white hair, he licks his teeth, they are sharp and his tongue is purple "What the!?" his skin turns dark gray, he sobs "Aphmau..." i hug him "Shhh, it's ok." two black horns come out "I don't care you are a half demon, you are still my sweet little Travis." he looks at me with his purple eyes, his eyes shows sadness, I kiss his head "I love you Travis." he smiles a little. We stay like this for a while, then i get an idea, making me bite my bottom lip "Now come on big boy, let's play~" I take off my shirt and bra, he grins and takes off my skirt, then my panties, he takes off his clothes and starts to lick me between my legs, i moan softly. For the rest of the night we play and have so much fun, I love my demon.