Chapter 19

Zane POV:
"The heck Aaron, you were hard on me yesterday, but i can't be mad at you, i know you love me, but you don't need to be jealous." I look at him, he's still sleeping, i try to get up, but i can't get out of his grip, i tickle him, but he still doesn't let go, he cuddles me closer, I blush deep red, because my face is on his strong chest "Zane~" I look at him, he is awake, he gives me a kiss "I don't think i can walk." he says "I will carry you cupcake." I say "Are you sure?" he smiles "You're light, so yeah." I roll my eyes "Fine" he gets up "I'll make some breakfast." I just lay on the bed and wait. My phone rings, i pick it up and answer "Hello?" I hear a female voice "Where are you? You weren't at you house after you came from Balto's, are you ok?" I say "Aaron got jealous, so he was hard on me." she asks "Y-Y-You mean..." I say "Yes, he marked me as his again." she squeals "But my butt hurts like hell!" she says "Sorry for that." I say "It's fine, but where are you?" she giggles "At the guys' house, in the bed with my sweet demon~" my jaw drops "ARE YOU WITH TRAVIS IN HIS ROOM? DID YOU TWO HAD SEX?" she says "Quiet! He is still sleeping!" I frown "If Aaron finds out, he will kill him." she says "I wanted to have fun, so he won't be mad." I sigh "I'll talk to you later." I hang up and put my phone down. I hear footsteps "I hope you like bacon and eggs ZuZu~" I blush "When will you stop calling me that?" he smirks "Never~" I put a pillow on my head, he moves the pillow and gives me the plate, i take it and eat "Why did you scream?" I say "Aph wanted to have sex with her love and she did last night." his eyes widen "With who?" I say "I think demon Travis." he laughs "What's so funny?" he says "I always knew Aph had a crush on him, they are dating." I say "I know, but they went to the next level too fast, they had to wait." I continue to eat "It's her life, she can do whatever she wants." I say "And you like to be hard on me?" he grins "You want a second round~?" I blush "N-No thanks!" I finish my plate, he chuckles and goes to wash them, then he comes back "Do you want to take a bath?" I nod "Wanna do it with me~?" I blush "S-S-Sure" he carries me to the bathroom "I know you want a bubble bath." he pours the liquid soap in the water, then he puts me in. He enters and washes my back, i purr "Aw, you sound like a cat~" my face is very red "Wait, i forgot to ask you, how was at college?" he answers "It was hard, but it was all ok, except you weren't near me, i was sad." I sigh "I'm so sorry, but i'm here now tough muffin." I peck his lips, but he pushes my head, the kiss gets longer "Remember ZuZu, you are only mine~" I smile "Of course, i will always be yours." we hug each other.

Aphmau POV:
"Wakey wakey Travis!" he wakes up "What is it?" he sees the pancakes "Aph, are these for me?" I giggle "Of course they are!" he says "Aw, you put happy faces, but i have to eat them." I say "The only happy face i like to see all the time is yours." he blushes and start eating "These are delicious, why don't you try too?" I say "I made them only for you." he already put the fork in my mouth "Don't be silly, you need to eat." at finale we eat the pancakes "Guess what" he asks "What?" I get closer and whisper in his ear "You're look very handsome with the abs you have, i bet you will look even better at the beach~" his face is very red "Aph! Did you just flirt? I never knew you could flirt." I laugh "Of course i can, come on, we are a couple now!" he puts me on his lap "We are~" we kiss.

Balto POV:
"You're cute!" she giggles "No, you are cute!" we kiss with our noses "I'm so lucky to be your boyfriend my sweet meif'wa." she says "I'm so lucky to be your girlfriend my brave werewolf." we kiss "So Balto~Kun, how was at the werewolf college?" I say "It was ok, at what college you went?" she says "One for meif'was, it was so much fun!" I laugh "Really? What did you do?" she says "We studied about the meif'wa's life, studied at what we need for our future jobs and played games." my jaw drops "Are you kidding me? We did a lot of gym! I was super tired!" she laughs "I'm so sorry Balto~Kun!" I put an arm around her "It's not your fault Kawaii~Chan, werewolves have to be ready." I kiss her forehead "Can we watch a movie?" I say "Of course!"

Aaron POV:
I love my ZuZu so much, I will never let him go, he is mine and only mine, if the ones from college who flirted with Zane come back, i'll scare them so badly, that they'll never come back! I make some cupcakes for my sweet little nugget "Aaron, you did enough for me." I look at him and smile "You and Aph are on the first place in my heart, it's never enough when i do things for you both." he sighs "Can't I do anything for you?" I say "The only thing you can do is to love me all the time Zane." he says "I already do that, I think there is one thing I can do for you." I raise an eyebrow "And that is?" he smirks "It's a surprise~" I chuckle "I will wait." I put the cupcakes in the oven "I wonder what he is planning."