Chapter 12

*Easter Day*
Teenager Aaron POV:
Today is Easter, we're going at Balto's house for the eggs hunting, me and Aphmau are walking to Ro'Meave's house, she knocks at the door, Vylad answers "Hey guys! Come on in!" we enter the house "Zane doesn't want to get up, can you get him?" I say "I will" I go to his room, when I open his door, he's sleeping "Really? It's 11am!" I take the blanket off of him, he still sleeps, i get closer to him "Zuzu~ wake up~" still nothing, so I bite his earlobe, he lets out a cute moan "I want to sleep." I chuckle "Today is Easter, that means eggs hunting at Balto's." in one second he opens his eyes in shock and jumps off of bed, then takes clothes and runs to the bathroom, i laugh on the floor at how shocked he was. He comes back dressed "Did you bite my ear?" I smirk "What if I did~?" he blushes "Let's just go." we go downstairs "There you are baby brother! Let's get going!" we go to our house, Balto lives far away, so I will drive, we get in the car, I start the car and drive "Can I drive?" I say "Aphmau, you're 15, you are too young." she crosses her arms and pouts, then she gets a text "It's from Travis?" she blushes "No?" Zane laughs "You like him!" she look at him "No i don't!" I say "You two stop now!"

*time skip*
These 2 kept fighting all the way to Balto's, Garroth hugged him, of course Zane tried to push him, Vylad told Aph to meditate, so she did, at least she is calm now. I park the car in front of his house, we get out of the car, then I knock on the door, Kelly answers "Oh you came! Come inside for some sweets!" we enter the house and sit on the floor, we see Balto, KC and Travis coming downstairs, Balto smiles "Hi guys!" we wave "Thanks for coming, are you ready for hunting?" we nod "How are only 2 girls, there will be one girl in both teams." he continues "The captains will be me and Aaron, because we are older." I get up "I choose Zane, Aphmau and Travis." Balto smiles "Alright, let's go outside and begin!" we nod and go in the backyard, we go left, they go right.

*time skip*
Teenager Zane POV:
I think i'm going to faint, it passed 1 hour and we didn't find the last egg, where is it? "I found it!" Travis found it, he puts it in our basket, we high five "Kawaii~Chan had a lot of fun, but Kawaii~Chan still gets kisses from Balto~Kun." Balto blushes, KC jumps on him and kisses him, I laugh "Zane help!" I try to take KC off of him, but I fail, of course Aaron takes her with no problems "Kids! Lunch is ready!" we run inside, Kelly made bunny cookies, we take one and eat, Balto says "Inside the eggs are magic rings for every of us, open the egg which has your color." I see a black egg, I take it and open it "Balto, what power these rings have?" he shrugs "Lucinda gave me these, but she gave me a list, he goes upstairs. I put my ring on amd look at it, i like it "I got it!" he sits back down "My ring can make me have different voices, Zane, yours can make you invisible, Aaron, yours can make you run faster, Aph, yours can make you fly, Travis, yours can make you talk with birds, Garroth, yours can make you change identity, Vylad, yours can make you control the weather and KC, yours can make you change colors of different things. Lucinda said she gave more rings to the others, I don't know to who, but we will find out after the break." I see Aph smirking, I gulp, Balto looks confused "What?" I whisper go him "I think he thinks about and engagement ring." his eyes widen, he grabs me and drags to his bedroom "Is she that crazy with Zaron?" I nod "Ever since this school year started, we need to be careful." he nods, then he blushes "Zane... can you... pet me?" i lay on his bed and pat my lap, he puts his head on my lap, then i start petting his ears, he growls, his tail is wagging. With one hand I brush my fingers in his hair and with the other on his belly, he growls louder "He likes the feeling." when I look at the door, my eyes widen, KC stays there with a blush on her face, then she starts giggling "Balto~Senpai is so cute! Pet him again!" I do as she says, Balto wraps his arms around my neck, Kawaii~Chan is holding her phone "A strong friendship, Zalto!" I say "But Balto~Chan will sail soon." both blush hard, i chuckle, the others enter the room, Aaron and Aph glare at Balto, but I hug him and growl at them "Don't you dare!" they get scared and back away, Garroth says "Aaron, Zane would never cheat on you. How KC said, a strong friendship." I nod "Balto is perfect for Kawaii~Chan." they blush again, everyone chuckles, Vylad says "Who wants to play video games?" we raise our hands and go downstairs. Balto has a Wii with 4 remotes, first we play tennis, bowling, and golf, then other few games he has, Kelly asks "Kids, do you want me to order pizza?" we nod, she grabs her phone and order "By the way, you can stay for the night if you want." I smile. After an hour, the pizza arrives, two pizzas with pepperoni, my favorite, every of us we grab 2 slices and eat. When it gets late, we get ready for bed, but Balto howls at the moon, we complain, except Kawaii~Chan "I told you, i can't help it." he gets on his bed "Hi Balto~Senpai~" he jumps scared, we laugh "Kawaii~Chan what the heck?" she smirks "I want to sleep here~" he sighs and gets back on his bed, then they cuddle, I take a picture and try to sleep, but I feel 2 strong arms hugging me tight "Aaron are you serious?" he chuckles, then I hear giggles and a camera "Aphmau!" she hides in her sleeping bag, I groan and put my pillow on my head, but Aaron puts the pillow back under my head, gives me a peck on the lips, then he sleeps, I close my eyes and sleep too.