Chapter 11

*one week before Easter*
Teenager Zane POV:
Whhhyyyyy??? Next week is Easter!!! I don't like this holiday, this week, instead of uniforms, we are going to wear colors, today it's Monday, so this is the first day of 'Colorful Week', but this week, instead of classes, we will do activities. My annoying brother breaks into my room "Baby brother!" I groan "I'm not going to wear any color! I will wear black!" he frowns "That's not a color, how about dark blue?" I think for a moment "Fine!" he gives me the outfit and leaves my room. I change into it, but i leave the backpack in my room, then i go downstairs "Good morning ZuZu! I made waffles and I put some fruits near them!" I say "Thanks mom..." I start eating, Vylad wears forest green, Garroth wears light blue. After we eat, we run to school, everyone is colored, i just put on my hoodie and mask, then i go inside, i see Aph wearing purple, Travis wearing emerald green, Kawaii~Chan wears pink, Michi wears lavender, I just go to my first class, which is lecture, it's not really boring.

*lunch time*
Ok, so at history we learned about the history of Easter, it was interesting, even teachers wear colors, I go to the cafeteria and sit at my table, i take out my sandwich and eat. I feel 2 arms hugging me, i look behind to see Balto, he wears dark red "We match!" I smile "Yeah, we do!" he sits near me and eats his chicken leg "Zane, why don't you like Easter?" I sigh "Too colorful" he frowns "But we can have fun." I stay quiet, but I say "You got a point." he smiles "Next week, at my house, we will hunt for eggs!" I chuckle "Isn't that for kids?" he shakes his head "Fine, I guess i'll come." he tackles me in a hug, i touch his tail, he blushes "Zane!" I laugh "Still soft and fluffy."

*time skip*
Balto is running around with other werewolves, i wave at him, he waves back, they look funny, running like dogs, but they aren't dogs. In front of me i see a hand, holding a cupcake, my eyes widen, the hand belongs to Aaron, he wears normal red "Do you want this cupcake?" I nod "Then give me a kiss." I roll my eyes smiling "I'll do it anyway, because i love you." I grab him and kiss him, this time with our tongues, then we leave a trail of saliva "Wow Zane, that was a hot kiss." I chuckle and boop his nose, then I take the cupcake and eat it "The cupcake is delicious, my heart belonged to the cupcakes, but now it belongs to my tough muffin." he blushes "And my heart belongs to my little nugget." I blush too. Balto comes back from running "And now near me are sitting two red guys." I hug both "Hey guys!" it's Dante, he wears royal blue, Gene wears shade blue "Want to join us at the 'Paint Attack'?" I look at him confused "We throw at each other with paint?" they nod, I look at Aaron, then at Balto, then back at them "Sure!" Gene says "Great! It will be boys vs girls! Grab some guns with paint, glasses and protective vests from that box!" he points at the box, we run to it and grab guns, glasses and vests, we put them on and run.

*few minutes later*
Everyone is defeated... everyone is on the floor... smeared with paint... the only ones left from the boys team are me, Garroth, Vylad, Aaron and Balto, from the girls team are Aphmau, KC, Katelyn, Michi and Nicole. Me and Vylad are hiding behind a tree "Big brother, what if we lose?" I hug him "We are not going to lose, i'll protect you." but after i said that, we hear a gun, i grab his hand and run away, Vylad yells "Garroth! Balto!" I growl "Darn it!" I grab Balto's face "Who shot you?" he points behind me, right when we turn our heads, Vylad gets shot "VYLAD!" i get angry and shoot KC and Michi, my gun it's now empty, same with Garroth's and Balto's, so i take Vylad's. I run to another spot, there is a sign saying "Hide Here" "Really? I'm not that dumb!" when i'm about to run away, Katelyn and Nicole fall from a tree, they are 10 feet away from me, Katelyn smirks "You can't win Zane, we are two, you are only one." they are ready to shoot, I close my eyes, but i hear shoots, so i open them, they are on the grass, paint on their backs "Who did that?" a familiar pair of arms hugging me "Aaron..." he kisses my head "I'm here..." i hug him back "We are safe for now cupcake, there is one more left." my eyes widen "Aphmau is the only one left!" Aaron drags me to some bushes, behind them is a blanket with a picnic basket "The guys helped me make this." i blush "Aaron... you didn't have to..." he smiles "I love you Zane, i want this year to be the best." I chuckle "Thank you..." we sit down, Aaron takes out a fruit pie "I made this." I sniffs it "It looks good, it smells good, now let's see how it tastes." I grab a fork, take a piece and eat it "Oh my Irene this is amazing!" I eat more of it, he laughs
"Easy Zane!" I stop "Sorry!" we eat the pie together slowly. Suddenly, i hear a camera "Did you hear that?" he looks at me, then at the direction of the sound, a phone taking pictures, Aaron sighs "Aphmau" she lifts up smiling "My ship is sailing!" I groan "Can i shoot her?" he nods, i grab my gun and shoot her "Well, i lost, but my ship will always sail!" we chuckle and continue our picnic. After that, the principal gives me and Aaron a gold trophy, everyone claps, our fangirls yell and take pictures "Zane, you can keep it." I look at him "But we won it." he smiles "Just keep it." I sigh "Alright"

*time skip*
"Hello boys! How was your first day of 'Colorful Week'?" Vylad jumps "It was great, we had a boys vs girls fight with paint guns and Zane and Aaron won!" mom claps "ZuZu, i'm so proud of you, you got a trophy!" I nod "Aaron told me to keep it." I go to my room and put the trophy in my closet, today it was the most crazy day of this year!