Chapter 6

Teenager Aaron POV:
"Aaron~Kun, truth or dare?" I say "Truth" she asks "Did Zane~Kun kissed you or you kissed him?" I blush "I kissed him..." she squeals "Garroth, truth or dare?" he says "Truth" I ask "Are you and Laurance a thing?" he blushes, but nods, Zane and Vylad chuckle "Balto, truth or dare?" he says "Dare, i'm not a chicken." he says "I dare you to kiss Kawaii~Chan!" both blush hard, but they kiss for a minute, Balto's tail wags and KC's tail makes a heart, they break the kiss "Ok... Michi, truth or dare?" she says "Truth" he asks "You made these highlights by yourself? she shakes her head "Kawaii~Chan helped me, Zane~Kun, truth or dare?" he says "Dare" she smirks "I dare you to sit on Aaron's lap for the rest of the game!" he blushes dark red, I lift him and put him on my lap "Aaron... I will bite you..." I chuckle "Vylad, truth or dare?" he says "I don't know, dare." Zane says "I dare you to jump up and down 20 times." Vylad gets up and jumps. When he finishes, he sits back on the floor "Aphmau, truth or dare?" she says "Dare" he says "I dare you to call Travis and tell him you love him." I laugh, she blushes, but grabs her phone and dials his number "Hello?" she says "Hey Travis..." he says "Hey Aph, are you ok?" she blushes "Yeah... I called you to tell you that I love you!" he says "Oh cool... wait WHAT!" she says "I'M SORRY, IT WAS A DARE!" she hangs up. We all laugh "Vylad, i'm going to kill you... Kawaii~Chan, truth or dare?" she says "Truth" Aph smirks "Do you want to be Balto's girlfriend?" both blushes "Balto~Senpai is cute..." Balto blushes more, I say "Ok, game over, let's watch a horror movie!" KC goes to get the movie, the girls will stay on the bed, we stay in front of them and Zane will stay on my lap.

*few minutes later*
Balto wears fluffy headphones, in case the girls screams, so he won't become deaf. A scary scene comes up, the girls scream while Zane laughs, I look at him confused "What's so funny?" he says "Horror movies don't scare me, plus the girls are funny when they scream!" I roll my eyes, but I smile.

*after the movie*
The movie ended, Aph hugs me "That was so scary!" I say "You girls almost made us deaf with your screams." Balto takes off his fluffy headphones "It wasn't scary for me." Zane says "Neither for me or for my brothers." I say "Neither for me, now it's 4am, what should we do until it gets 8am?" we all think until Kawaii~Chan says "We can play a few video games!" we agree. We play a few video games on Xbox until it gets 8am, then we get ready for bed, the girls sleep on the bed, we sleep on the floor, me and Zane will cuddle. I'm so happy that he is my boyfriend, no one will hurt him.

*few hours later*
Teenager Zane POV:
I open my eyes slowly... ugh... what time is it? I look up at the clock... it's 4pm... I hope our parents won't freak out... I grab my phone and check it... no messages... I feel lips on the back of my neck, I whisper-yell "Aaron!" he chuckles "Hey Zuzu~" I blush "Only mom calls me that." he kisses my neck again, I shiver "A-A-Aaron the others are asleep... they can wake up in any minute." he stops "Fine" we get up and go downstairs " Thanksgiving is coming soon, my mom said that she will invite another friend who have a son, I wonder who will be." he thinks "I don't think she talks about Maria, she has 2 sons, plus they will go at their uncle." I nod, then it hits me "I have a feeling that she will invite Kelly." he asks "Who is Kelly?" I say "Balto's mother" his eyes widen "Are you serious? It will be the first year with werewolves at the thanksgiving dinner, it will be interesting." I hear footsteps coming downstairs, the others woke up "Good morning Zane~Kun and Aaron~Kun!" we say "Morning!" she cooks the lunch while we sit on the carpet, Balto asks "Are you waiting for Thanksgiving?" I nod. We talk about stuff until KC finishes making lunch, we sit on chairs then we eat steak and fries. After we finish we say goodbye to Kawaii~Chan and we go home, Garroth says "That was a cool party!" me and Vylad nod. I open the door "Oh boys, you came! How was the party?" Vylad says "It was great!" I go to my room and sit on my bed. I take my phone and watch a few videos. Suddenly, someone calls me... it's Gene... I answer "Hey Zane, I heard you became friends with Balto, i'm still shocked from yesterday." I chuckle "Everyone is still shocked." he laughs "Don't worry about Mike, me and Dante will keep him far away from you. Just because is the alpha, that doesn't mean he can take you." I nod "So I heard you went at KC'S, how it was?" I say "It was good, we fell asleep at 8am and woke up at 6pm." he says "Wow, you stayed up all night? What a crazy thing." I chuckle "I agree!" he says "I'll see you at school ok?" I say "Ok, bye Gene!" he says "Bye Zane!" I hang up. I turn on my computer and play video games then I go on social media, looks like Kawaii~Chan posted a few photos with her OTP... me and Aaron... Zaron... I sigh, she is obsessed with shipping people... I go to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips and a can of soda then go back upstairs. The party and sleepover were awesome, i'm happy to have nice friends and a great boyfriend. I love him so much.